Two weeks in...no more analogs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.B.

Dec 23, 2010
Cumming, GA
So I started out vapin' two weeks ago today. Originally I thought I would continue to smoke (20+ yr 1+ pk/pd smoker) but would cut down by vapin' occasionally. I have to say I have enjoyed vapin' so much I haven't even thought of smoking. I think I am actually getting much more nicotine without smoking...lol.

At any rate, two weeks in and I have OCD'd it as I do with everything. I have gone with a 510 and have 7 batteries, two single chargers, a 10 way charger, 10 or so atomizers, 15 or so cartomizers, and enough e-juice to fill a sink! I have even started mixing my own e-juice which is quite fun!

At any rate, thanks ECF for all the information....there is tons of great information and support out here!

Mr. B.

Natalia

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 27, 2010
California
Congrats Mr.B.!! I did the same thing... didn't think I'd quit analogs and then after my first vape, I did. I was lucky.

As to the OCD, I was so into reading, buying, reading, more buying, etc. I finally made a cut off date for no more spending! Unfortunately that date came and went, so now it's become my New Year's resolution. Yeah, we'll see. :facepalm:

Edit to add, Welcome to ECF. Awesome people and information :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread