Official - atomicvapors.com thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

StereoDreamer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 13, 2012
Columbia MD
OK, I'll admit I'm new to Atomic Vapor juices. I'm a big fan of HHV and AiV, so subtle flavors are more my style, but I won 3 bottles of AV juice on a vapor show a few weeks ago, and they arrived today.

I got Eckto, Italian Limoncello, and Grape-intosh.

Eckto tastes like my first attempt at an orange DIY that I made with Lorann flavoring. It is artificial-tasting, chemically and not yummy. And it has an odd menthol background note.

Grape-intosh SMELLS delightful in the bottle. The taste is like getting hit in the face with a bag of menthol/Koolada-flavored doorknobs though--with a slight hint of grape Jolly Ranchers and apple juice. This would be a nice flavor if it wasn't so overwhelmingly mentholated--maybe y'all should tone down the menthol--or at least hint at the fact that this is a MENTHOL with a tiny bit of fruit flavor in the name or something...

But Limoncello is nice. Sweet without being candy-like, and the lemon flavor is crisp and doesn't taste artificial or synthetic. And although I can taste a tiny hint of menthol in the background, it's not distracting and only barely noticeable.

Maybe I don't get your flavors--is this menthol thing a "signature trait" of this brand, or what?

crispysaturn

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2012
Hazleton, Pa
OK, I'll admit I'm new to Atomic Vapor juices. I'm a big fan of HHV and AiV, so subtle flavors are more my style, but I won 3 bottles of AV juice on a vapor show a few weeks ago, and they arrived today.

I got Eckto, Italian Limoncello, and Grape-intosh.

Eckto tastes like my first attempt at an orange DIY that I made with Lorann flavoring. It is artificial-tasting, chemically and not yummy. And it has an odd menthol background note.

Grape-intosh SMELLS delightful in the bottle. The taste is like getting hit in the face with a bag of menthol/Koolada-flavored doorknobs though--with a slight hint of grape Jolly Ranchers and apple juice. This would be a nice flavor if it wasn't so overwhelmingly mentholated--maybe y'all should tone down the menthol--or at least hint at the fact that this is a MENTHOL with a tiny bit of fruit flavor in the name or something...

But Limoncello is nice. Sweet without being candy-like, and the lemon flavor is crisp and doesn't taste artificial or synthetic. And although I can taste a tiny hint of menthol in the background, it's not distracting and only barely noticeable.

Maybe I don't get your flavors--is this menthol thing a "signature trait" of this brand, or what?

thats really strange. There is absolutely no menthol in grapeintosh. There is a little bit of koolada - but I think some of what you getting is the sourness of the apple.

Ekto is just like the hi-c drink ecto cooler from late 80's early 90's. no lorann here, but it's ok of it's not your thing -taste is subjective.

Lemoncello is one of my favorites. Subtle flavoring.

se of what we have is subtle and some in your face.

Have to appeal to all taste buds.

Thanks for the review :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread