Status
Not open for further replies.

SloHand

Eh?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 8, 2011
Kingston, Ontario
Just got my order tonight. Carto's, couple of batteries and the VV Kit. Working like a champ!

Thanks to Tom, Adam and everyone else behind the scene. Order was way fast, packaging great and loved the two bonuses. 1) the little plastic case for the two 18650's and 2)the VV came with an ego carry case. My wife likes it better than the old beat up camera case I've been carrying around :)

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Haha glad we could put another smile on a Canadian vapers face :)

Some new products have been added in the coming soon mostly to fill requests also the odd item that has gone out of stock has been reordered. Thanks for your orders and support.

Also everyone should check out Mindfields unbiased review of our BRIDGELESS atty at the best price in Canada of course this atty will knock your socks off.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTspGqgMA8o

Last edited:
Just placed an order of goodies myself. Can't wait to play with them. Lol. I just wanted to mention the great customer service I have received, during this transaction and one previous almost transaction. Pretty much immediate email responses, vey helpful and extremely polite. Tom, I don't know if you are part owner of this company, or an employee? Either way you are not paid enough! Do you even sleep?

Thanks again for the excellent service, and the best of luck to you and your business.
Now go get some sleep. LOL

truthseeker

ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2009
Canada
Congratulations on the new store Adam!

As a new Canada transplant from the US I'm really excited that you've made it your mission to take good care of the Vapers in Canada. For that you have my gratitude and utmost appreciation.

I do have some questions:

1. Will you be here?
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...7-greater-toronto-area-get-together-25-a.html

2. Are you planning on having Flea Market Sales or even GTA pick-up as an option? and

3. Are you planning to carry any 14500 or 18650 mods, like boxmods, blue lightning, gold rush, roughstack or any of the ones here:
Custom Mods

I hope the links are ok. Madvapes is in the US anyway. Thanks again.
Have a great day! :thumbs:

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Yes we will be at every GTA vape meet although there will be no sales going on. A discreet prearranged pick-up can be made in advance of the meet.

Mods, unless variable voltage we won't be getting into for the time being.

Now back to our old friend shipping. We have a $2 regular post option for small items at a small total dollar figure. We also have the $10.00 which is the best value to our customer in getting there packages out fast and affordably.

If you wish to have special shipping arrangements made, simply give tom an e-mail support@canvape.com and he will give you the actual shipping cost to pay in your desired shipping option. Priority Next AM, Xpresspost, Expedited or Regular Mail. The way shipping is set up currently is the cheapest, fastest way to get our products out to our customers at a balance of speed and cost efficiency.

mopar

Forum Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 15, 2011
Toronto
www.canvape.com
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread