Status
Not open for further replies.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I went and looked. I wonder when the convo will turn to "the burning" question? Yes, I wonder. And will people play nice?

I was wondering that myself ... I'm going to keep an eye on it. The guy Rob (he is one of the owners of 5P) joined ECF 2.5 years ago and is just posting now.

Reactions: NeoGoldenBoy

AstroTurf

Happy to be... Not Smoking!!!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
Thou hast been forgiven and the love thing? Right back at 'ya!
Kewl

Now can I interest you in a shiny piece of metal?!?

4c2eae7191c639dadc7f04784b31c2f5.jpg

LittleBird

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 7, 2014
East Coast, USA
I was wondering that myself ... I'm going to keep an eye on it. The guy Rob (he is one of the owners of 5P) joined ECF 2.5 years ago and is just posting now.
I hope the mods will be as attentive in that thread as they have been in others. Never an excuse for mean-spirited behavior.

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
I hope the Mods will be as attentive in that thread as they have been in others. Never an excuse for mean-spirited behavior.

I'm not so concerned about mean-spirited behavior ... I am curious as to what questions will be asked and how they will be answered though.

Edit: well, the big question was just asked :smokie:

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
You go Ping!!!

So.. The Kabuki is the one with the Nautilus coils?

Absolutely! I've sidelined my KFLs for the last month in favor of my Achilles RDA. I've always thought an RDA (direct-to-coil airflow) imparted slightly better flavor than a KFL. Not a lot, but a little. Then as I was fixing that KFL the other day and tooting off it I was still very impressed with the flavor I was getting off that KFL. What I concluded was, the flavors were slightly DIFFERENT, but not necessarily better in either one. The KFL was a smoother flavor and the Achilles RDA was a sharper flavor...again, by just a little. I think it is because the KFL vapor goes through a cooling process before being inhaled. Just the difference between a tank and a dripper. I will go back to the KFL for sure. But I will always have drippers around too (as I always have). Just nice to mix it up. There is no law that says I have to dedicate to one or the other. I enjoy both very much.

Well, I get better flavour out of the K4 with the same setup. But then again, taste is subjective.

I just thought of something, I don't own a black tank and SS could compromise my position during clandestine nite ops once I get the black Ti.

Spray-paint!

R

AstroTurf

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2014
So.. The Kabuki is the one with the Nautilus coils?

Well, I get better flavour out of the K4 with the same setup. But then again, taste is subjective.

Spray-paint!

R
Yes, Yes, Yes (and only if you huff it)

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
I just thought of something, I don't own a black tank and SS could compromise my position during clandestine nite ops once I get the black Ti.
Indeed. Better get a black tank. I'd hate to see you give up your position over a stupid tank. :)

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
Kewl

Now can I interest you in a shiny piece of metal?!?

4c2eae7191c639dadc7f04784b31c2f5.jpg

I dunno. It looketh kewl and all, but unless it does something great, other than look kewl and stuff, it also serves to increase the height of the KFL+ and Plasma Tank. The jury is deliberating and will need to give it some thought.

I hope the Mods will be as attentive in that thread as they have been in others. Never an excuse for mean-spirited behavior.

I think we can all agree on this. I saw "the" question has already been posed. It will be interesting to see the discussion progress.

Oh and I just updated to Windows 10. What an uneventful experience. And I mean that in the nicest way. One might expect Microsoft to release a nightmare, but surprisingly, they didn't. And it's pretty intuitive and nicely laid out. Cortana on a laptop works well too!

TraderX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2015
Philly Suburbs
You found the KF4 to be better flavor-wise when compared to the KFL? I thought it was a step backwards - just goes to show that taste is subjective :)

I think it is a big step backwards too. From complicated design, to looks, to taste. Pass the KFL+ or Russian 91 please.

rbrylawski

Sir Rod - MOL
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2014
Tampa, FL
dropped another Provari today ... that is the reason I can't have plasma tanks :blink:

I'm pretty darn good 'bout not dropping my Provari. When at work, it sits in a Provape wood stand. When at home, it sits in my acrylic vape stand, which is pretty darn tootin cool to begin with. When in the car, it sits in a Provape cup holder stand and when out and about, it's either in my pants pocket, or a belt clip sling I picked up from VapinArt. Yes it is!

81SLiBXK1wL._SL1500_.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread