Official ProVari 3 Thread - P3 *PART 2*

Status
Not open for further replies.

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
You know... I fangirl on the stealth stuff, but ultimately, it's the standard Ti that really calls to me.
Don't start. No.

Don't Start getting me to think about adding more to my cart! Besides, I have the Celtic Knot to satisfy my silver urges for now. Who knows though? If I get the Stealth Ti and love the weight and feel....?

scotdc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 4, 2015
Vegas, Baby
from ProVape's website ...

Note that the top cap beauty ring and removeable 510 connection are made of stainless steel, everything else is ultralight Titanium.
I remember reading somewhere in one of these threads that they were the same as the regular version. I guess if the coating chips off underneath the atty it's not that big of a deal.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
I believe the bottom caps are too.

Battery caps are Ti, Top Rings are Stainless.

from ProVape's website ...

Note that the top cap beauty ring and removeable 510 connection are made of stainless steel, everything else is ultralight Titanium.

Just checked that once again - took the 510 and beauty ring from the Ti and from the Black Satin:
- they feel different in weight
- they are different in weight - SS parts are around 5 g each, Ti are about 3g each
- they are a bit different in colour.

R

WillyZee

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Toronto
Just checked that once again - took the 510 and beauty ring from the Ti and from the Black Satin:
- they are different in weight - SS parts are around 5 g each, Ti are about 3g each

R

just weighed the ring and 510 from my Ti 2.5 mini ... they weigh exactly the same as the ones Zen did for me :blink:

just over 10g

JohnD0406

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 6, 2013
Los Angeles, CA
I'm not the expert, but if you updated the software you should have a brand spanking new P3, right? Anyway, just thought I'd pass it along.

The betas are identical to the production models, except for the bottom cap, which has the smaller spring (same as the ProVari v2.5). That's easily solved with the purchase of a Provarinati end cap. :)

clasicks

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 9, 2012
Maine
The betas are identical to the production models, except for the bottom cap, which has the smaller spring (same as the ProVari v2.5). That's easily solved with the purchase of a Provarinati end cap. :)
yup yup - my beta is at provape getting updated and a new end cap - easy peasy p3

HandsomeStan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 19, 2013
UK

R

just weighed the ring and 510 from my Ti 2.5 mini ... they weigh exactly the same as the ones Zen did for me :blink:

just over 10g

Just wondering is your Ti a P3 raitizz? maybe the P3 has Ti top caps and the 2.5 is stainless? I cant see the blurb about stainless top caps on the p3 description page it's only on the 2.5?

Reactions: LittleBird

DPLongo22

aka "The Sesquipedalian"
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 17, 2011
Midworld
Just wondering is your Ti a P3 raitizz? maybe the P3 has Ti top caps and the 2.5 is stainless? I cant see the blurb about stainless top caps on the p3 description page it's only on the 2.5?

I just weighed both of mine, both from 2.5's. Both the cap that Zen did for my GMZ and the one received from ProVape on my Ti weigh in at 5g. They are identical (on the v2.5's, at least).

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
So my thoughts on Heathers Heavenly - Dragons fire after a little over a week.

This is the first I even tried it due to the fact that it needed steeping (I could tell that Bronze was right in saying this just by smell alone too).

So while it's still not steeped as much as it truly needs, I just loaded it up in my Kabuki.

True to the way it smells, it reminds me of something that would be related to a Nicoticket product. I don't know why/how, but it kind of reminds me of like almost a chocolaty Wakonda? . At least to me. Some where in that range... Like between virus, Wakonda, and the cure somehow. I don't know.

It's good and I'm sure I could acquire a taste for it and will likely buy a larger bottle size of for no other reason than to use when I start to not be able to taste my juice - which happens from time to time... Haha.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Reactions: raitizz

Freedom2Vape

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 8, 2015
Texas
So my thoughts on Heathers Heavenly - Dragons fire after a little over a week.

This is the first I even tried it due to the fact that it needed steeping (I could tell that Bronze was right in saying this just by smell alone too).

So while it's still not steeped as much as it truly needs, I just loaded it up in my Kabuki.

True to the way it smells, it reminds me of something that would be related to a Nicoticket product. I don't know why/how, but it kind of reminds me of like almost a chocolaty Wakonda? . At least to me. Some where in that range... Like between virus, Wakonda, and the cure somehow. I don't know.

It's good and I'm sure I could acquire a taste for it and will likely buy a larger bottle size of for no other reason than to use when I start to not be able to taste my juice - which happens from time to time... Haha.

What was the recommended steep time? I placed an order and it seemed fine straight out of the box? Does it improve substantially after the steep time? Using it in the Tilemahos v2+ at 11-12w at 1.6Ω and flavor is really good imo.

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
What was the recommended steep time? I placed an order and it seemed fine straight out of the box? Does it improve substantially after the steep time? Using it in the Tilemahos v2+ at 11-12w at 1.6Ω and flavor is really good imo.

Volumes from 6ml are made on order and I'd give it a few weeks.

R

stanleybb50

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 13, 2011
Pittsburgh
Volumes from 6ml are made on order and I'd give it a few weeks.

R
Like he said. Just from what I remember Bronze saying. I think he said he even does a day with the lid off? Hopefully I'm not speaking incorrectly saying that.

Reactions: gnees

raitizz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Riga, Latvia
Like he said. Just from what I remember Bronze saying. I think he said he even does a day with the lid off? Hopefully I'm not speaking incorrectly saying that.

Yes, a day or so with the cap off, let it breathe and air a bit of the alcohol out.
Mine are now 2,5 months old and I like them even more.

R

Reactions: gnees
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread