Status
Not open for further replies.

coldgin96

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2012
North of Detroit, way south of Heaven
My local has a bunch of Procyons. Ima grab one once they realize they should blow them out.

What was the cheapest ProVape sold them for at the end?

Thanks!

Why not just buy one and let your local have their profits?

Yeah, really. Why not just nail yourself to a cross? :rolleyes:

tearose50

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 2, 2011
Tennessee :-)
Wow. That is a surprise to me.

I hadn't noticed any Procyon's in the under $100 range ever, though there were 20 watt P3's at that price for sure and possibly/probably (?) 30 watt P3's on the specials page the last days.

I don't recall the exact prices on the Procyon at the end, but I was watching and it appeared they were similarly discounted as the 60 watt radius -- which was roughly 20% on the final days.

Moonwalker

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 26, 2012
Belgrade, Serbia
It was only shortly, I saw that and didn't bought it as it's gold. Now I believe I made a huge mistake. I don't know if that was their intention or it was a bug during Sales item setting but obviously @ppeeble used the opportunity succesfully. :thumb:

Gold Procyon is 99.95$ at the moment. If un any crazy scenario silver one goes to that price I will take it even tough I took P3 two days ago.

ProVari Procyon - Gold Limited Edition

ppeeble

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Poole UK
It was a huge fluke !
I rarely visited the Provape site but the last time i did there was the gold Procyeon for $99. I thought about it for a bit because i didn't really want gold then hit the buy button (thinking i could wrap it). I think this was a week or two before they closed up.
Now i have it i'm liking the gold - it's much softer in colour than my gold 2.5, almost silvery (in the right light) !

BreSha6869

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 21, 2015
Toronto, Canada
It was a huge fluke !
I rarely visited the Provape site but the last time i did there was the gold Procyeon for $99. I thought about it for a bit because i didn't really want gold then hit the buy button (thinking i could wrap it). I think this was a week or two before they closed up.
Now i have it i'm liking the gold - it's much softer in colour than my gold 2.5, almost silvery (in the right light) !
I didn't buy one as I have two gold 2.5's and they are waayyyy too blingy for me. The gold Procyon looked to be as blingy! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread