"Official" Super-T Picture and comment thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL
u928ESh.jpg

G9chsr5.jpg

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
No differences, just going through our parts bins and shelves scrounging together any remaining parts and reinventorying parts to fix discrepancies in count.
And don't forget the spring/ball assemblies for the ELA locking button slides... I got to have replacement parts, and do you have any of those black felt PV bags ?

erictho

ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2011
Edmonton
supertfamily.jpg

here is my super t family. i received my farewell package from super t today, which included the ela v2 which is plain and the industrious. i have never used an rba before yet i own a few other than this. it seems way easier than what i have by far. i look forward to giving it a spin when i am ready. equipping it with a battery on the ela has me understanding how luxurious the ela v2 titanium must be. together it is a pretty glorious vape wand.
the only bummer is that my second ela came without the o ring that sits under the top smooth accent ring. i do have to admit i am grateful and proud of my collection. now i suppose it is time to build up my atomizer and battery collection so all of these can be put to use.

snork

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 30, 2011
CO
My new P+ 18350!

ED1EsE2.jpg

It's a beauty. It is of the lighter pearlescent satin, of which I no longer had an example. Slant top, shiny lock.

Once upon a time I had an 18350 I bought second hand from a surly ECFer. I hated it from the minute I got it, it was coated in Boba's and gave off evil vibes. Hopefully those wore off before I sold it.

This one is cheerful as the sunshine.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread