"Official" Super-T Picture and comment thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
A quick shot of my Precise16 along with my other mods (not nearly as nice as North Shore's super high production quality photos).

Attachments

• 3-lineup.jpg
    3-lineup.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 356

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009
yeah, i'm on the fence about vents with the P series. It wasn't designed with them, so i didn't want it to look like an add on, but it turned out pretty decent after all. My only complaint is they have to be placed higher up above the switch compartment on the Pseries as the switch area is effectively sealed.

the vents don't look bad at all.

but i like the clean look with no vents for now.
my p16 looks great and it will look great for a long time.
stainless is awesome.

I'd also love to see a super t mod in titanium!:toast:

VaporMadness

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 26, 2010
CA, USA
Nice collection of minis there VM :)

Thnx... i've standardized on the 16340 size batt to keep things simple... the P16 is a really nice addition to my little collection... the best of the bunch so far... a little heavier than the others, but it's other qualities more than make up for that and put it in the top slot for me.

Vaporologist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 26, 2010
Epic Journey
Hey everyone, Here are a few pics of my P18 with the tapered top. I was finally able to take some decent pictures and I hope you enjoy them.

David, your obsession with perfection is noted and greatly appreciated. Your imagination and talents are truly revealed through the fruit of your labor. Thank you for going the extra mile to make this happen. It's a pleasure to finally join the Super T club.

p181.jpg

p182.jpg

p183.jpg

p184.jpg

Last edited:

robosax

ECF Veteran
Aug 21, 2009
ronkonkoma, NY
robosax.com
For some reason, I have days when touching smooth metals annoy me. Sometimes the PVs get juicey, or my hands are sweaty, or I'm just in a mood. My cure is Painter's Tape! It goes on easy and doesn't leave any sticky residue when peeled off. :thumb:

roboprecise02.jpg

I change the patterns and colors once in awhile. This is my recent favorite - spiral blue.

roboprecise01.jpg

When traveling, I install an o-ring in between the button collar and body for a longer throw. I love the feel of pushing the button all the way up and my ring finger cradles perfectly in the horns.

The versatility of easily customizing my own button feel and 3.7V/6V battery combos makes this an all-in-one PV for me. Also, the rock solid quality, and the rockin' AW2600! That's it. I'm done. My quest for the perfect PV is over ! woo-hoo!!

The P18 is Super T excellence in every way. Definitely worth the bucks and most definitely worth the wait... :thumbs:

robosax

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread