Officially a 'dripper'

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex8039

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Australia
I wonder why so many people hate on atomizers, other than inconvenience. They are simply the best when it comes to giving pure taste and vapor. Cartomizers always taste different, I officially hate them. Kanger tank is terrible for me, keep getting poor vapor and an occasional burnt taste, vivi nova has terrible vapor production for me.

And as someone who loves going through 20 flavors in a day, attys really shine lol

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I wonder why so many people hate on atomizers, other than inconvenience. They are simply the best when it comes to giving pure taste and vapor. Cartomizers always taste different, I officially hate them. Kanger tank is terrible for me, keep getting poor vapor and an occasional burnt taste, vivi nova has terrible vapor production for me.

And as someone who loves going through 20 flavors in a day, attys really shine lol

Direct dripping for 3 3/4 years now...the best vape IMO.....with an HH357 atomizer

GraceH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 3, 2013
A, A
I just got my first dripping atty, and idk, ehh. Its a 510 joytech. When I look down in it it looks like an ego-c/t atty with the spike. A lady at a B&M recommended it. It seems I get less flavor but more vapor from it then a carto. It has to be the atty.
I was giving dripping a try in prep to DIY. Came you guys recommend a dripping atty that gives good flavor without breaking the bank? I know the HH357 are the best but also way more than I want to spend. It will only be for DIY testing as I'm a truck driver and dripping just isn't a practical way for me to vape.
Thanks

alex8039

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2013
Australia
I just got my first dripping atty, and idk, ehh. Its a 510 joytech. When I look down in it it looks like an ego-c/t atty with the spike. A lady at a B&M recommended it. It seems I get less flavor but more vapor from it then a carto. It has to be the atty.
I was giving dripping a try in prep to DIY. Came you guys recommend a dripping atty that gives good flavor without breaking the bank? I know the HH357 are the best but also way more than I want to spend. It will only be for DIY testing as I'm a truck driver and dripping just isn't a practical way for me to vape.
Thanks

If you're getting less flavor than through a carto then it's definitely an atty issue :/ even with a generic bridgless 510 atty I had good results

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread