Get to the choppa!

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
But first gimme a solution to my predicament... I hate cartos, can't stand the funny taste - I fill them properly, w/ condoms, twirling from the bottom, etc and every time they taste funny...so I've settled on eating me juice outta vivi nova's and 306 atties sometimes when I get tired of the nova's infinite ability to ROB MY juice O' FLAVOR...so, I'm looking desperately for an alternative to carto tanks, preferably some sorta atomizer tank that's pyrex and easily replaceable w/ pre-built heads/wicks, whatever. Is there such a contraption that exists out there? Any suggestions welcome...I won't bite :)

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
I'm looking desperately for an alternative to carto tanks, preferably some sorta atomizer tank that's pyrex and easily replaceable w/ pre-built heads/wicks, whatever. Is there such a contraption that exists out there? Any suggestions welcome...I won't bite :)
Hey, Darkhood, it sounds like what you might want is the AMP Tank. Brand new, pricey, and very coveted.

AMP Tank - Avid Vaper

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/tanks/348394-amp-tank-amp-tank-amp-tank.html

Last edited:

D4rk50ul

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2010
Hawaii
www.xda-developers.com
Well I'm not sure what you are working with as far as equipment, but a Reo might be your saving grace. You can slap just about any atomizer on that thing and get awesome results, and the feeding system is very easy once you get used to the pressure applied. It also costs less than the AMP tank and honestly does the same job much better.

lynch

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 1, 2011
Lynchburg,Va
But first gimme a solution to my predicament... I hate cartos, can't stand the funny taste - I fill them properly, w/ condoms, twirling from the bottom, etc and every time they taste funny...so I've settled on eating me juice outta vivi nova's and 306 atties sometimes when I get tired of the nova's infinite ability to ROB MY JUICE O' FLAVOR...so, I'm looking desperately for an alternative to carto tanks, preferably some sorta atomizer tank that's pyrex and easily replaceable w/ pre-built heads/wicks, whatever. Is there such a contraption that exists out there? Any suggestions welcome...I won't bite :)

I'm waiting on two of these, might be what you want. free shipping over $90.00

http://www.sz-kanger.com/collections/kangertech/products/kanger-protank-2

might like these http://www.goodejuice.com/store/cartridges-tanks-x6-atomizer-tank-c-28_142.html?id=114

Last edited:

Absintheur

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 7, 2012
north central Indiana
The Killer 705 is pricey but worth it, I think mine is absolutely brilliant.

bombkiller2_zpsaba957c9.jpg

darkhood

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2012
PA
You may also wish to consider a Vape Mate by Super T Manufacturing. An atty feeder tank that attaches to your current tube mod.

Super T ~ Vapemate

Thx for the replies everyone. This thing looks cool...how's it work cuz it says something about squeezing the bottle...?

I'd love a reo btw but can't afford one right now...hopefully at some point I'll be able to but for right now I'm just looking for a better tank that's relatively cheap ($40 or less).

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
You may also wish to consider a Vape Mate by Super T Manufacturing. An atty feeder tank that attaches to your current tube mod.

Super T ~ Vapemate

Thx for the replies everyone. This thing looks cool...how's it work cuz it says something about squeezing the bottle...?

I'd love a reo btw but can't afford one right now...hopefully at some point I'll be able to but for right now I'm just looking for a better tank that's relatively cheap ($40 or less).
It's a device that essentially turns your mod into a bottom feeding mod. You squeeze the juice tank, which pumps juice into your drip atty. Pretty simple.

You're going to pay way more than $40 for any of the new on the market atomizer tanks like I have already posted here.

Since you don't want a cartotank...
pyrex glass Kanger Pro Tank for $20 ?

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
I feel your pain. I'm in the same boat & have the same issues with cartos and VVNV's. My latest revelation is the Tabac BCC clearo. There is rumor/allegation that the Tabac BCC is the same as a Kanger T3 but I see a lot of complaints about the Kanger's and haven't found complaints about the Tabac version. Dunno. (There are differences. The Kanger's I have seen have white printing on the tanks. On the Tabac the printing is black.) The Tabac branded one got it is working great so I'm sticking with the Tabac versions. The flavor output is slightly less than an atty setup, but it doesn't lose flavor altogether compared to a VVNV.

I got one of the Tabac BCC's with a 1.80 ohm head at The Vapor Room just to try it out. I'm sold. I'm into week two on this thing and it's still working. At five bucks, and if you can't jump on the high end stuff right now, this is definitely worth a shot. I think their price on the replacement heads is $3.50.

Beaverkt

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2011
NC USA

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread