OH.EM.GEE, This is the BOMB

Status
Not open for further replies.

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
So, you can tell I rec'd my ego from Puresmoker, plus a sample of their Cash liquid, cashcap flavor, plus a sample of the Tonic liquid, in mellonica.

I dripped the cashcap and (after a few stupid moments of trying to figure out how to get to the atomizer to drip - finally dawned on me that the mouthpiece is just stuck into the atomizer, you just pull it out and push it back in after dripping) as you may've noticed by the title - I AM SOLD.

I'd kind of decided that if I didn't dig vaping then I'd hit up the nicotine gum I've got in a cabinet. Safe to say I'll be selling the gum on eBay and loving the eGo.

LOVING. It feels like cigarette smoke, the taste of the cashcap is definitely something I'll want onhand (kind of a tobacco-y chocolate) and the only problem right now is that I feel a little.. like maybe I need to quit taking such long drags, because I might feel a little light headed almost (it's 24mg juice, so that's good to know).

At any rate, if you've hesitated, let this total noob tell you - don't wait any longer! Buy one!

Last edited:

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
CashCap = Cappuccino + ???
Solid choice on the starter kit! Don't forget to get spares for everything... just in case.

Sort of. The coffee flavor is kind of there, and it does smell a bit like cappuccino - but it's very hard to describe. I can't explain why it has a "tobacco-y" flavor since that's not listed in the description, but maybe it's because it's a heavy, maybe even stout is the word I'm looking for - taste. There's something about it that vaguely reminds me of pipe smoke, though.

And yes, I am SO glad I found this site before making any purchases, I was definitely led to a very satisfying experience with the eGo.

Scarlet Fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Terrapin
Cut the solid end on you cart off so you can drip without removing it every time.

Do you mean the mouthpiece itself? Wouldn't that lead to a mouthful of juice? Or are you talking about the soft-tipped caps that I've heard of but haven't tried? It would be nice to be able to just drip into the cart without unscrewing it...

I just got my new eGo this past weekend, too, and I'm new to using carts and attys. My other pv is the KR8. I haven't quite gotten the hang of how to get the cart nice and full, without having juice leak out onto the outside of the cart and atty. The cone covers it up, but it's still annoying to have juice there every time I unscrew the cone. I think I'll try a drip tip, but I can't help but wonder if I'm doing something wrong with the atty and cart.

I agree with the OP, though. I'm definitely liking the eGo so far!

shanagan

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 14, 2010
Texas
Do you mean the mouthpiece itself? Wouldn't that lead to a mouthful of juice? Or are you talking about the soft-tipped caps that I've heard of but haven't tried? It would be nice to be able to just drip into the cart without unscrewing it...

I just got my new eGo this past weekend, too, and I'm new to using carts and attys. My other pv is the KR8. I haven't quite gotten the hang of how to get the cart nice and full, without having juice leak out onto the outside of the cart and atty. The cone covers it up, but it's still annoying to have juice there every time I unscrew the cone. I think I'll try a drip tip, but I can't help but wonder if I'm doing something wrong with the atty and cart.

I agree with the OP, though. I'm definitely liking the eGo so far!

Have you tried dripping? That's what I'm doing, and it's really convenient - just pull off the mouthpiece, drip a few drops in, stick the mouthpiece back on and you're good to go.

Scarlet Fire

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 10, 2010
Terrapin
Have you tried dripping? That's what I'm doing, and it's really convenient - just pull off the mouthpiece, drip a few drops in, stick the mouthpiece back on and you're good to go.

Just to clarify, isn't the mouthpiece that was on it when it arrived just a dummy cart? I replaced that with a cart and I've been filling that up every now and then. You're right about just being able to pull it off to fill it, but I'm still having the problem of juice leaking out of the seam between the atty and the cart. I suspect I'm just over-filling the cart, even though it doesn't seem like I'm putting much in.

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
Y'all have no idea how happy I am. OK, most of you do, I'm just the newest zealot. ;)
I still remember how happy I was, how amazed.
It was as if the impossible suddenly became a piece of cake.

Shocking, wonderful, and almost unbelievable.
That's how I remember it.

That was over a year ago, but I still like re-living that feeling through the gnubees.
:)

Last edited:

EdensDaddy

ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2009
It truly is amazing! I may have been different from most but I remember feeling a tad ill the first day or 2. I really believe that was due to all of the other toxins I had been been pumping into my body for 20 years abruptly... and I do mean abruptly... being absent. My body had gotten so used to processing that crud that it just didn't feel right for a few days after starting my first 510. (which I have used for a solid year) The changes will literally blow you away! Not only is it a fun alternative to smoking but it completely takes away your cravings, saves a ton of money, and returns your body to a non smoker state in time... look up some of the stages of your bodies repair after becoming a non smoker to truly understand what you are in store for! =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread