Oh he!! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Centaura57

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
I am stoked!!!! Okay, I got the eGo-T and it's charging right now....but....I had old Cig2o's still hanging around, still charged with empty atomizers. So I just drop in some of my new liquid from ECBlend...OMG! AWESOMENESS!!! Tried the 24 mg "fresh pack" at 40/60 with mint first (I usually prefer menthol, but thought why not, huh?) and loved it....but my heart rate didn't! lol So, in second e-cig which was still charged and working too, I loaded with the same "fresh pack" parameters but 12 mg instead. I've got some menthol at 40/60 & 18 mg that'll go in my eGo-T once all is cleaned up, charged and ready.

In the meantime....

Honey child, let me tell you - I can vape this sucker just like a regular cigarette (okay, except for the longer drags)!!!!! My nic fit is happy, my throat is happy, my lungs WILL BE HAPPY.

Converted for LIFE! OH HAPPY DAY!!!

:rickroll: :rickroll: :rickroll: :rickroll:

Centaura57

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
I love posts like this.

If you want to cut the 24mg down to a more tolerable nic level, get some USP Grade Glycerin from Walmart or CVS.

5ml of 24mg liquid + 5ml of 100% VG = 10ml of 12mg liquid.

Hey, I have some of that for my low carb ice cream, probably about 100 mL or so!! Will definitely do that, thanks!

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
I plan on doing just that once I have more funding cause I know me, I'll go bonzo on stuff! lol

It's good to know yourself. Lol. They have a wide variety of liquids you can try, in various price ranges. Even if you go and just try juice you will have fun.

You wouldn't happen to be in mason would you? I was leaving Walmart today and saw an older gentleman puffin on a cig alike next to me at a red light. (Come to think of it, I don't know of you are a gentleman or a lady, :)). I wanted to give him a thumbs up, but he didn't look at me.

Arnie H

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2013
Greensboro, NC, USA
www.bigtent.com
I am stoked!!!! Okay, I got the eGo-T and it's charging right now....but....I had old Cig2o's still hanging around, still charged with empty atomizers. So I just drop in some of my new liquid from ECBlend...OMG! AWESOMENESS!!! Tried the 24 mg "fresh pack" at 40/60 with mint first (I usually prefer menthol, but thought why not, huh?) and loved it....but my heart rate didn't! lol So, in second e-cig which was still charged and working too, I loaded with the same "fresh pack" parameters but 12 mg instead. I've got some menthol at 40/60 & 18 mg that'll go in my eGo-T once all is cleaned up, charged and ready.

In the meantime....

Honey child, let me tell you - I can vape this sucker just like a regular cigarette (okay, except for the longer drags)!!!!! My nic fit is happy, my throat is happy, my lungs WILL BE HAPPY.

Converted for LIFE! OH HAPPY DAY!!!

:rickroll: :rickroll: :rickroll: :rickroll:

Congrats! Isn't vaping great?

Centaura57

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2013
Cincinnati, OH
Old(er) lady. lol

It's good to know yourself. Lol. They have a wide variety of liquids you can try, in various price ranges. Even if you go and just try juice you will have fun.

You wouldn't happen to be in mason would you? I was leaving Walmart today and saw an older gentleman puffin on a cig alike next to me at a red light. (Come to think of it, I don't know of you are a gentleman or a lady, :)). I wanted to give him a thumbs up, but he didn't look at me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread