Oh he!! Yeah!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tealady12

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
St Paul, MN
Spaz, your first clue as to the gender of the OP was "I am busy right now washing nasty ashtrays, washing comforters and sheets, clothes, me, then Febreze EVERYTHING"

It's a chick thing!

It's good to know yourself. Lol. They have a wide variety of liquids you can try, in various price ranges. Even if you go and just try juice you will have fun.

You wouldn't happen to be in mason would you? I was leaving Walmart today and saw an older gentleman puffin on a cig alike next to me at a red light. (Come to think of it, I don't know of you are a gentleman or a lady, :)). I wanted to give him a thumbs up, but he didn't look at me.

Spazmelda

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 18, 2011
Ohio
Spaz, your first clue as to the gender of the OP was "I am busy right now washing nasty ashtrays, washing comforters and sheets, clothes, me, then Febreze EVERYTHING"

It's a chick thing!

I know. That should have clued me in, but I suppose some guys do that sort of thing occasionally. Not mine, but probably some do.

Tealady12

ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
St Paul, MN
I have been spending the last 3 weekends going room to room and cleaning. Had the carpets cleaned. Pick a room and completely clean, everything comes out and walls get washed, fabrics washed, everything scrubbed before it goes back into the room. I am about 1/2 way though my quest. I will win against the brown/yellow film on EVERYTHING.

Vapoor eyes er

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 13, 2011
Toronto, Ont.
Cool post Centaura57 and I can really feel your enthusiasm...gets all of us excited just reading your post and will give others great hope for their success :thumbs:
Thanks for posting cuz we all LOVE reading these type of stories.
If you find a flavor you really enjoy but miss the menthol taste you can always buy some menthol drops and add it in. Be careful as it's usually VERY potent. Less expensive you could buy menthol crystals and mix with PG for your own menthol drops.
Wishing You the Very Best of Luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread