Status
Not open for further replies.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Nah. I’m a lazy fool and even after reading couldn’t be bothered to fridge and freezer. It was all in the garage in my mums house. What kind of vaping villains are going about these days.
Like 15/20 litres of it. Absolutely gutted. I have 100ml left :cry:

Is this it???

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
May have been less. I forget cos I’m a baller like that
81675E64-2C79-4B66-AB0F-A761E4185F5F.gif

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
But really, I’m upset. It hasn’t sunk in yet. I’ve never been robbed for anything. Nicotine ain’t illega here (I don’t think).
Do what I want. What I wanted to do was a terrible idea though.

I’m not rich as nicotine is cheap but I can’t get it anymore!

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
I hope they drink it.

I hope so too. Although, me thinks they knew what’s going on to some extent.

These thieves were a little strange. They nicked the fathers power tools, left his bike! Stole my nicotine and took the white whine but left the red :?:

Maybe they were partial to a little fish after working up quite the appetite from robbing all night

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Obviously I labelled content and %age and date so as not to confuse myself when I hit my 80s or however long they were supposed to last...

So I don’t know if anyone is stupid enough to drink something labelled 72% nic .../.../16 etc.

We can only hope

Plumes.91

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2012
United States
so strange that they'd rather a white than a good red?? degenerates.

i'm really sorry to hear this mate. reminds me of our break in several years ago. all the electronics and silver in the hutch were left, but they took my FRESHLY prepared macaroni & cheese pan, our brand new tub of ice cream, made themselves a cup of tea & left a cupcake on the window sill they broke in through. they could have at least left a plate of that mac and cheese. it was my 1st successful homemade sauce.

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture
Hahaha. I only laughed at the sauce. Lol

@Letitia
Thanks. I know, I’m the best.

I’m gonna ask some random hoodwink vapers in the area if they can get me some nicotine.
If they can and I recognise that bottle then :censored: will pop off!

Just kidding. Id Take my nicotine though, hold it in my arms and our romance would b rekindled. Like the day I first saw her...

englishmick

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2014
Naptown, Indiana
Condolences.

I got burgled in Birmingham once back in the 70's. Spoke to a dealy guy I knew and he got most of it back for me. No names and I had to pay through the nose, but cheaper than replacing my stuff, plus a guarantee they wouldn't hit me again. Might be worth asking around if you know the right people. Petty criminals tend to all know each other.

I keep reading there are still ways to get nic over there. Like setting up a Ltd company, or ordering from China. Love to know if that's true since I might be moving back over in a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread