Oh no.... Thieves have struck!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
English kids aren't like "kids from the neighborhood" type kids in America, they're pretty well, I hope it's not the kids from the neighborhood.

It's probably the innocent looking granny in flat C watching EastEnders if that show still exists. Her. Beware her beady eyes and bring your cat for defense!!! LOL.

Anna

Reactions: Zutankhamun

DaveP

PV Master & Musician
ECF Veteran
May 22, 2010
Central GA
English kids aren't like "kids from the neighborhood" type kids in America, they're pretty well, I hope it's not the kids from the neighborhood.

It's probably the innocent looking granny in flat C watching EastEnders if that show still exists. Her. Beware her beady eyes and bring your cat for defense!!! LOL.

Anna

I'm envisioning the teenagers in the movie, "A Clockwork Orange".

Back to reality ... @Zutankhamun I hope you are able to retrieve your nic. Maybe someone saw something.

Last edited:

Zutankhamun

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 22, 2015
Rapture

Anna

Lol you know about eastenders. And you say ‘flats’ Hahaha
One of us, one of us!

The kids don’t look super helpful
0E616863-91A3-42CB-A291-666C9A4DB943.jpeg

Looks like he’s giving the ‘peace’ symbol but I don’t know how I’d feel about asking him for my nicotine back.

Edit; I spose he is smiling though

Reactions: DaveP

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I found one more. It’s all I have left. Bout 190ml out of 20l
I don’t even want to use them now
View attachment 766781

If that is how you labeled your bottles then there is your problem. If you are going to leave bottles of something valuable laying about, you should label them as "Urine Sample 28/8/15". Then no one would touch it, much less steal it. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread