Oh sweet E-Liquid :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Downtown

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
e-liquid is possibly the only thing about e-cigs I'm decent with even when I just enter a room full of experts :toast:. I don't mean to sound conceited there, but there's gotta be some reason to pat myself on the back once in awhile :p. But! Even so, I have been looking to expand my e-liquid loves to different brands, and maybe after I'm done with my new member status and can post anywhere, I'll be posting a bit about one of my favorite venders for e-liquid which seems to be ignored. Wah, sadface :(. Now to the main point here, I need to find a new vender from the USA that I can also get more liquid from. I love sweet and unusual tobacco flavors, and I also seem to enjoy exotic flavors, I vaped an apple pie flavor that blew me away at 70/30 pg/vg. So if anyone wants to, please give me some flavors and venders and I might add some of my favorites to help you possibly expand as well! Cheers to a new friendship with you, my fellow vapers! :toast:

White Rabbit

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dear Downtown,

There are many e-liquid vendors, and it seems everyone has their favorite. Personally, I have two. First EC Blends EC Blends

Second: Heathers Heavenly Vapes: https://www.heathersheavenlyvapes.com/store3/index.php?main_page=login

EC Blends is one of the less expensive sites I have found and they have an extensive list of tobacco flavors. My everyday vape is Black Magic. Heathers Heavenly Vapes is more expensive and has several tobacco flavors that many enjoy. One that is strong that I enjoy is Huntsman, however many swear by Gandalf (which I find had too much of a perfume smell). They have many more, just research the Heathers Heavenly Vapes forum on ECF. Finding "your all day vape" is the Holy Grail of vaping, after that it is just having sufficient cash to keep your juice in stock.:laugh:

Downtown

ECF Veteran
Feb 16, 2013
Pennsylvania
I may try out EC Blends! And if I could make a suggestion of one of my favorites? American E-liquid Store makes a flavor called X1, which is an absolutely superb tobacco like flavor! 14 some dollars may be a bit pricey for 15ml, but it has always been one of my favorites due to the extensive flavors that make it up! Thank you for giving me some ideas on where to go! :)

VapnWitch

ECF Veteran
Feb 6, 2013
VA, USA
I've only tried 4 vendors so far, but I'm loving Rawr right now. I got a sampler pack (I think it was the Alchemy pack) and I like all of them so far (I'm still steeping Lazarus). My ADV has become their Truth Serum (a pear/coconut flavor). I like Poison (a funky tobacco), but it needed to steep for about a week. I like Antidote a lot (blueberry/lemonade). I'm not crazy about Love Potion, but it's not bad (it's a fruit punch, sort of).

I just got a bottle of Rockstar from Mt Baker Vaper and it's almost exactly like the energy drink. I was really shocked by how close it was.

There are tons of vendors out there, and everyone has their preferences, but so far I love the ones from Rawr and I'm considering ordering again, eventually, from MBV. I'm waiting on juice from other places now, but I think at least a couple of Rawr juices will end up being regular purchases for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread