Oh the many considerations about what tank to buy

Status
Not open for further replies.
A challenging build is not nessesarily a bad thing, as long as the deck works as well in practice as it does in theory.

That's the thing on the kayfun, I've mentioned the screws and the space and the wicking but really it all adds up to a device that, while still really good, did not execute as well in practice as it seemed like it could. It requires a lot of user care and adjustment to get what you want from it even though what needs to be done is right in front of you. I was given my kayfun by someone who got it from someone else because neither of them could get it to work like they wanted it to. I got it done but it was through a series of learning experiences that I would prefer not repeat.

. A better engineered device in my opinion would present what needs to be done, when the user does it, the device then works without frequent glitches that require learning all the quirks of it. Even if the said device was more complicated to set up initially.

I'm still waiting on my aqua v2. I am strongly considering a rose as well. They both look very promising.

How does the juice adjustment on the rose work, I watched it being used but is it a very usfull feature or is it something that you set and basically leave it there from then on?

ignotus

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2014
Texas
How does the juice adjustment on the rose work, I watched it being used but is it a very usfull feature or is it something that you set and basically leave it there from then on?

You twist the mouthpiece to lift the chimney up, exposing more wick to the juice. As a result, the mouthpiece in non-replaceable.

Last edited:
So I got my aqua v2 tobeco clone. put dual coils in it, 2.5 ohm total. Wicked with Japanese cotton. Wow! I'm blown away. The deck is more than large enough for the coils, the draw tightens down just enough to pull just like I like it. and the flavor production is beyond what I expected. The terminals were easy to get a bite on the wire with and it went together perfectly. Thank you all for your input and advice. I am considering a rose also but right now I'm going to kick back and enjoy a really good vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread