RDA Ohmega Eirek 24mm RDA

Status
Not open for further replies.

halbgott

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
Just received it. Fits the rx 2/3 perfectly. It's completely different, feels like going from yugo to a cadilac. Plenty of space and does flavor and vapor good. I threw some premade dragon coils in but they're a ..... to center. Plenty of room for stainless coils which I'll put in later. Only con so far was that I had to file the center post because it had a copper blob on it. For only one review I'm pretty happy with it.

halbgott

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
I was having a ..... of a time centering stainless cause the screws make it very difficult to get a good fit with no shifting when you straighten the coils so I wrapped the excess wire through the other post. Was wondering if doing what I did would cause any problems. Is resistance read at the post contact or is it just measured by the total amount of wire on the rda?
IMG_20170422_180642 edit.jpg

Last edited:

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1
  • Reason: Multiple ID Company

halbgott

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
wondering what much the ohm it would be when the coils go like this,
ordinary batteries or mod may not compatible with this building, right?
coil beast, really cool
It's 24 gauge stainless steel 316 on a 3.5 mm jig and resistance comes in at .38. I run it in tc from 460f to 490. I removed the excess wire cause it was causing hotlegs and ended up spacing it. Dual Batteries are the normal lg browns and yellows and they're fine with a ramp up for me at 53 watts. One charge lasts me from six to eight hours. I'm becoming a fan of slightly spaced coils.

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

kitkitchan19316

Multiple ID Suspension
Sep 12, 2016
  • Deleted by retired1

halbgott

ECF Veteran
Apr 23, 2012
Is this build for MTL or DL please?
And how about the flavor and vapor production?

Would like to build some coils like yours XD but 40 watts is kinda of hot for me.
I do both mtl and dl but the build is for dl. It's stainless 316 so the flavor is good and vapor is decent but not overkill.
I run it on temperature control so the wattage just determines how quick it gets to the temperature you set it at.
If you do mtl a higher numbered gauge of stainless would cut down on the heat up time and save you some space on the deck. I've only been building coils for a few months so someone else may have more to add.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread