OHW MilkMan Would you guys recommend buying from here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

RugerNumber9

Sep 28, 2015

Gillistration

ECF Veteran
Aug 8, 2015
There are a lot of sites selling milkman at $49, I would recommend not buying through ebay, especially unsealed products.

I agree. Your best bet is going through well known vendors. By the way, let me know how milk man is. I really enjoyed my bottle of Muffin man. I can't believe it's almost gone.

OddaKine

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2014
Hawaii, but now in cold Illinois
I'm a big Milk Man fan. It's not overly strong in any flavor, but nice amount of sweetness. Simply put, it's easy to vape all day. Muffin Man is good if you like apple or fruit juices. It tastes like a smooth apple juice to me, which isn't my thing. Gave my friend 30mls and he downed it in 4 days. So it's definitely to each their own.

One I'm on the fence about is My Man... it tastes more like a banana split to me than Neapolitan ice cream. Rocket Man I need to try again, like it, but didn't buy.

None are bad. I'd actually say all are good... but none "great". To me though, the ability to vape any of them at any time with being completely content and happy makes then great. They are a bargain for the price.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread