Oily feeling vapor

Status
Not open for further replies.

patkin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 6, 2012
Arizona USA
I've only been vaping a month but think I've discovered something so am asking about it. Whenever I vape what feels like a juice that produces an oily feeling vapor, it cause me to develop phlegm so I'm trying to avoid those. I don't mean it feels oily on my fingers as they all seem to feel that way somewhat but the vapor itself feels oily on my throat and when it hits my bronchials. They tend to make me cough on the first to third hit and then that passes mostly if I keep it up but I get quite a bit of clear phlegm later. Two from I guess a vendor I can't name are Pina Colada and Banana nut bread. But the same vendor's fruits don't feel that way or do that. I'm thinking its nut flavoring causing it but sure would like some input so I can avoid anything with nut. Also, when people refer to "creamy" is that what they're describing?... Oily feel? And I've seen some flavoring companies refer to "oils" so could it be across the board flavors from them that feel oily vaping? Thanks.

RosaJ

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2012
The Woodlands, TX, USA
Or, it could be your body is purging all the gunk built up from years of smoking. Been vaping almost 10 months now and I went through a period of time 3 months into vaping where my nose felt like a leaking water faucet for about 3 weeks. Went through boxes of kleenex like there was no tomorrow. But after it subsided, my sinuses were much clearer. Also make sure you keep your delivery system topped off whatever it is, dry draws have a tendency to dry/irritate your throat and causes you to constantly be clearing your throat.

Vape on! :vapor:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread