Ok completely new to this...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CBB

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2011
Pennsylvania
Thanks all for responding, and thank you Hellen for the list, this will come in handy I'm sure.
Now quick question, I am assuming you were all smokers? When did you start using these products and how long until you were done with the nasty normal smokes?

When I got my first PV I got some really bad juice with it. I ordered new juice about 30 minutes after my first hit, but I kept going with the bad juice. The first day i had 12 cigarettes when I couldn't take the bad juice. The second day I had 6 cigarettes and on the third day I lit a cigarette choked on it, and put it out half smoked, even with the bad juice the cleaner delivery had me hooked. Thankfully my new juices arrived on day 4.

Hellen I can totally relate to the stress cause of smoking again. Both times I started up were from a yearly visit from the people who constantly remind me they are family. (move 200 miles away and dont answer calls, you'd think they get a hint)....anyway 3 days into their visit as I sat contemplating the ratio of rat poison I would need for body weight to be added to my mothers highball...I said wait I can't do this without supplies....so I jumped in my car ran into town to the nearest backhoe rental shop, (rental far to expensive per hour) distraught I went to buy shovels and tarps but remembered I don't dig ( could break a nail)..so I settled for the corner store and a pack of basics.

Now this year I am sure to be prepared, take two klonopin, insert ear plugs, have cattle prod fully charged, and vap away.
Wish me luck....lol

Erfmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2011
Arizona
Thanks all for responding, and thank you Hellen for the list, this will come in handy I'm sure.
Now quick question, I am assuming you were all smokers? When did you start using these products and how long until you were done with the nasty normal smokes?

We stopped smoking the day we received our first kit. We started, like many, with the good ol 808 style, moved up to ego style 510s for the longer battery life. Then we tried the Gogo and it was good, until we found reo mods....we are in our happy place now....not going to look for anything else for a long while...maybe we can actually start recouping some of our investment...
Maybe...
Everyone is different tho. some peeps still have a regular smoke first thing in the morning, or after a big meal...and that's ok...
The right way, is the way that works for you. If you cut way down on the cigs, fantastic...if you totally quit...awesome...but don't stress...it's all an adventure.
Good luck, kiddo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread