Joyetech EGO Kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

ratseye

Dec 2, 2012
United States
I just ordered a joyetech EGO Kit it says it comes with everything I need, but is the nicotine stuff in there? Do i need liquid for this?? It's for my husband, and i want to make sure i have everything needed for him. This is what it comes with:

2 x 510 matte atomizer
2 x Cones (atomizer cover)
2 xEGO 650mAh rechargeable pushbutton lithium-ion batteries (over four times the capacity of a standard 510 battery)
5 x Empty cartridges
1 x 110VAC to USB wall adapter
1 x USB 500mAh output quick charger (use on your computer or with supplied wall adapter or any other USB 2.0 port or power source) DO NOT USE this USB charger on standard 510 batteries.
1 x Soft black carrying pouch
1 x instruction manual

I really don't know what any of this stuff is. Please help. What exactly do i need? I'm looking at liquids and i'm even confused as to those!

Lovebird22

Dec 2, 2012
St.Louis
Your eGo kit does not come with e-Juice you would have to buy it. Your kit comes with everything you need besides the e-Liquid. And when buying e-Liquid go for some flavors that he likes. Like fruits,Tabacco,Coffee,Sweets. It's a Great kit I have a upgraded eGo CTwist and I couldn't be happier!:) if you need any more information let me know!

Last edited:

Mitra2012

Verified Member
Nov 21, 2012
Norway
No, there's no nicotine in that summary.
I would think he would like some tobacco flavors, since he's still smoking?
Then i would recommend to have a look at halo-purity.com and see what he would like to try.
Other quality juices i know about is vapergod.com and rawrvapor.com
There are a lot of good flavors to choose from there. :)

Good luck!

Ahoy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Philly
Halo-purity.com
theplumeroom.com
valuevapor.com
ecigexpress.com
eliquidplanet.com

Those are all great sites to try to find cheap eliquid - of course those are just some of the hundreds of sites online.
Check around the forum and use the search bar up at the top to see what people most recommend.
i've used almost every one of these sites except for the bottom 2 and they are all very fast shipping and quality products.

of course that is all in my PERSONAL opinion
Any more questions just ask, we are all here to help everyone :)

Sincronicity

Oct 13, 2012
Bug Tussle
Personal experience for me is to bypass the Ego-C kit and just pick up the batteries and charger. The atomizer and tank tip seemed to be dripping and running down the sides of the battery as it slowly oozed past the threading. Also I would end up with juices being sucked up into the mouthpiece. Cleaning them is easy enough, but I got really tired of doing it the majority of the time. I even changed the tank tip base to silicone to try and cut the leakage down, but to no avail. The liquid will drip slowly into the atomizer and then that overspills for the leakage down the battery. Kept the batteries and charger and went to Visions and Kangers. It was an expensive experience.

As a final note, I've only found one site that has free shipping. Not that they have the cheapest hardware in all departments, but some items like Kangers and Kanger replaceable wicks are quite inexpensive compared to other sites I've visited.

Last edited:

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Your starter kit doesn't sound great. Come back and post back and forth awhile and you'll get better help.

Better yet, slap your husband upside his head and tell HIM to sit here and figure this out. We got men here to associate with that can talk sports, hunting, whatever.

Tell him it Will work too. Just have to put some time into reading.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread