OK I think at least for today I give up....I cry uncle!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
Trying to get ready to take my son to the park. we've been having a rough go of it lately and wanted to do something nice for him...but as usual he's himming and hawing and arguing about everything.

I stopped to clean the litter box and just as I scoop I hear a loud crash and a wiff of sweet smells hit me...the :censored::censored::censored::censored::censored: cat jumped up onto the very high shelf I had all of my equipment and 12 open,steeping bottles of juice...it's all gone :blink: I only managed to save a few drops of a few flavors. The rest is seeping into the carpet.

UNCLE! Uncle I give!

ps...yes I soaked up as much of the juice as I could and put a towel & rug over the area to keep the cats...one with a very sweet tooth, away from them.

pss...no I didn't kill the cat...yet

psss...now my son is even more ...... at mommy cause she cursed out his cat

Uncle I said! Off to the park:facepalm:

jbblack

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2011
Sherwood, AR
Done it. I had this awesome bottle of absinthe-flavored juice I'd made. 60 milliliters of it. I was dripping it one night and passed out with it on my nightstand...open, of course. Right next to my alarm clock.

No cat to blame here, but when I woke up with my prized stash saturating the carpet below, I was pretty irritated.

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
Sorry you're having a rough day. Those days when one thing after another goes wrong just suck. There are days when you want to turn in your mom card and go hide in a cave.

OMG somebody who knows what I'm feeling. Cleaning up the mess took so much time we couldn't make it to the park...which made me an even worse mom. Dropping him of at Granny Be-Be's while I went grocery shopping helped but then carrying in the groceries I dropped a bag...whole big expensive bottle of A-1 sauce all over my drive way. I'm now searching for a cave!!!

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
Amy I hope your visit to the park helps to change the rhythm of your day.

didn't make it, cleaning up the mess took longer than I expected so he went to Granny Be-Be's while I went grocery shopping...and it just went down hill from there. Husband is home in 2 hours...I'm turning over the reigns!

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
Done it. I had this awesome bottle of absinthe-flavored juice I'd made. 60 milliliters of it. I was dripping it one night and passed out with it on my nightstand...open, of course. Right next to my alarm clock.

No cat to blame here, but when I woke up with my prized stash saturating the carpet below, I was pretty irritated.

see yeah I would have been mad at myself but the cat...OMG she is the freakin' Princess in this house NOT me the MOM so it being her was just the icing on the cake!

Last edited:

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
Hope your day gets better. I was squeezing out some juice to fill a carto from a full 30 ml bottle and the dripper/stopper flew out and the whole 30 ml flew all ofer the juice table soaking everything. Ugh, what a mess.

Hope your day gets progressively better for you and the family.

are you stalking me ;) well it will get better for the family when husband gets home and I hand the son over to him and go crawl in the bed...I think I'm still withdrawing cause I'm just at the verge of murdering somebody today.

Last edited:

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
And my wife wonders why I suggest our cat would make a nice pair of fur-lined mittens. Just kidding, but the little creep does look at me like he's thinking "If I was bigger I'd eat you."

oh trust me he is indeed saying that! Just like the little kitty that did this to further increase her Princess status in the house...how DARE Mommy curse her out, she's just a baby...a baby I'm gonna strangle!

Last edited:

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC
ohhh that sucks! And it's even worse when you have a tiny audience that feels the need to pick on you for being peeved. Only peevs you more. My 4 year old is FAMOUS for that one!

my 7 year old thinks the world is ending if I curse AT ALL...drives me insane...and heaven forbid I curse his Princess Kitty. Mommy wants a vacation!

Amy the Addicted Nurse

ECF Veteran
Apr 7, 2011
Upstate, SC

oh and I have always wanted to try absinthe...did you make more?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread