The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Ok Imeo I changed my signature again...

Discussion in 'The GG' started by MrKrinkle, Sep 12, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. MrKrinkle

MrKrinkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Alright I changed my signature again... Now I feel like those Mervyn's commercials OPEN OPEN OPEN... I cant wait for the VV & iAtty-V2 to be released I'm just so excited I cant wait.... Dear Lord please give me the patience & strength needed to wait for these wonderful new products... I volunteer to beta test the VV or iAtty for freeeeeeeeeeeeeeee cause thats how much I love the GG products...

PS. If anyone would like me to make them a signature I would be happy to... Just give me an idea of what you like and what youd like it to say...

2. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    lol Mr, please wait 1 more month and you will have to change it again buddy!:)

3. MrKrinkle

MrKrinkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    I cant wait... Im just so excited you are my new Santa Claus Imeo...

Edit: fix my Clause

4. RippleInStillWater

RippleInStillWater Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline ECF Veteran

Jun 18, 2010
    Land Of Corruption
    Clause?!?!?! :lol::lol::lol: Like the one you sign when you agree to become a GG addict? j/k!!!:thumb: It is like waiting for your birthday to roll around -- and god forbid you miss when the presents are getting distributed!!! :evil::evil::evil::laugh:

I have to update my sig line, a couple of my babies have left the nest to deserving homes with willing new parents........:(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.