The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

OMG Dude...

Discussion in 'The GG' started by MrKrinkle, Nov 4, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. fright88

fright88 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 21, 2011
    Loveland CO
    I would imagine you'd have to be very careful tightening it down

2. Dream

Dream Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 19, 2011
    Redondo Beach
    much obliged, fright88. :vapor:

3. imeothanasis

imeothanasis Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    No great. Maybe with spring this can happen but not with the fuse. This is happening because GGTS stops when reaches the fuse. But with spring, GGTS stops when spring is totally shrinked but it still gives more pressure on its own just because its spring.

4. MrKrinkle

MrKrinkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Well I did not know about the LifePO4 type batteries before and it seems they are also a safer alternative to Lithium Ion batteries for those looking for 6v vaping... I am and will always be anti IC protection but that comes from all my years of work in the electronics industry and is also why I choose to use mechanical mods like our beloved GG... I will say no matter what batteries you use be it the AW IMR the LifePO4 or IC protected Lithium Ion please please please always check them with a multimeter after charging and before use... I have found that most incidents of failure come from overcharging causing them to fail at first use after overcharging... I still place most of my faith in the AW IMR High Drain batteries because I feel these are the most stable given the amount of draw I require for use with LR atomizers... but no matter what I always check with a multimeter after charging to make sure they have not been over charged.... In a way they can be thought of like a balloon that has been over inflated and will pop and from some of the photos I have come across the little extra effort to check voltage before use is very worth it....

Imeo I also need another extender sleeve for the UFS MK2 so that I can fit my iAtty inside it pretty please with sugar on top and thank you kindly...

5. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    I will send to Bruce a new order on Monday that includes those pieces Mr, no worries at all:)

6. MrKrinkle

MrKrinkle Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 13, 2009
    San Diego, CA
    Very cool thank you Imeo you never disappoint...

7. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    Thanks a lot Mr. Take care buddy:)

8. Rick.45cal

Rick.45cal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Lakeland Florida
    will those extender sleeves fit the v.1 UFS?

9. imeothanasis

Feb 13, 2009
    Athens, Hellas
    They will fit but the threads are not very tight Rick. The most that I am afraid is that if you are not careful you will crossthread it

10. Rick.45cal

Rick.45cal Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 14, 2011
    Lakeland Florida
    Ok Thanks, I'm very careful not to crossthread things, I can live with that :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.