Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Without the spring to act as a buffer wouldn't it be easier to crush or damage the pcb protection?

No great. Maybe with spring this can happen but not with the fuse. This is happening because GGTS stops when reaches the fuse. But with spring, GGTS stops when spring is totally shrinked but it still gives more pressure on its own just because its spring.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Well I did not know about the LifePO4 type batteries before and it seems they are also a safer alternative to Lithium Ion batteries for those looking for 6v vaping... I am and will always be anti IC protection but that comes from all my years of work in the electronics industry and is also why I choose to use mechanical mods like our beloved GG... I will say no matter what batteries you use be it the AW IMR the LifePO4 or IC protected Lithium Ion please please please always check them with a multimeter after charging and before use... I have found that most incidents of failure come from overcharging causing them to fail at first use after overcharging... I still place most of my faith in the AW IMR High Drain batteries because I feel these are the most stable given the amount of draw I require for use with LR atomizers... but no matter what I always check with a multimeter after charging to make sure they have not been over charged.... In a way they can be thought of like a balloon that has been over inflated and will pop and from some of the photos I have come across the little extra effort to check voltage before use is very worth it....

Imeo I also need another extender sleeve for the UFS MK2 so that I can fit my iAtty inside it pretty please with sugar on top and thank you kindly...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread