• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

ok need a little help here

Status
Not open for further replies.

joey.r

May 30, 2012
the big smoke t.o
ok i have done my home work( man i hate those words (" home work").... well i know i am looking at vv system ... the piece i came up with that sounds good are

for home use ( The Pearl PT ) because of the pass through which will be good just to sit and vape .. or if people have other suggestions.. would be good :)

and also i am also looking for something that will be a travel pv ... well all i know is that there some nice box mods and also good tube systems .. but all i know i like throat hit and also i know i want to use tanks or CARTOMIZERS but the catch is a lot of the stuff i like is state side .. so i am really not confident in ordering from the us because of customs and stuff,so i was hoping to grab the stuff from Canadian venders so if people can help..me find something here would be great guys

ps ..i mean yes i like provari and the Darwin but as all you know the Darwin is always out of stock .so maybe fellow ecf'ers can help me out

still have lots of questions but at least i have a direction i like ..so hope to quit the reg cig habit :)
[h=2][/h]

Last edited:

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Most US vendors ship to Canada. I send and receive multiple packages a week from the US with vaping supplies and have only had 1 small issue. If something gets stopped at the border, which is rarer than you think, they will just send you a letter telling you and then they'll send it back to the sender, who will either re-ship or refund you. If you're still not comfortable, there are plenty of excellent Canadian vendors. I see you're in TO. Canvape is in Newmarket and is excellent. Best prices in Canada, hands down. Awesome customer service. Just great guys all around.

So are you looking for a tube mod or a box mod? Canvape has the Smoktech VMAX on for $99 and you get free shipping over $100, plus 10% off with coupon code "father". Really can't be beat. They also have the Lavatubes v1 and v2. Check them out, www.CANVAPE.com

Any more questions, just ask :)

joey.r

May 30, 2012
the big smoke t.o
Most US vendors ship to Canada. I send and receive multiple packages a week from the US with vaping supplies and have only had 1 small issue. If something gets stopped at the border, which is rarer than you think, they will just send you a letter telling you and then they'll send it back to the sender, who will either re-ship or refund you. If you're still not comfortable, there are plenty of excellent Canadian vendors. I see you're in TO. Canvape is in Newmarket and is excellent. Best prices in Canada, hands down. Awesome customer service. Just great guys all around.

So are you looking for a tube mod or a box mod? Canvape has the Smoktech VMAX on for $99 and you get free shipping over $100, plus 10% off with coupon code "father". Really can't be beat. They also have the Lavatubes v1 and v2. Check them out, www.CANVAPE.com

Any more questions, just ask :)

no either one box mod or tube.. just looking for some advice on people who own units.. and yes the Smoktech VMAX is on my list but not sure yet .. just trying to get the best direction:)

and what do you use USPS .or does that matter ..

and here is an example .. i saw the saber touch .. but i wanted to see if it was the new version..but it not say if it was .. and also i was looking for the passthrogh that i can get but did not see it and also the 3.3v To 11v Adjustable AC Adapter was not on the site ... so you see ...ahhhh mannnnnn lol..:0

Last edited:

joey.r

May 30, 2012
the big smoke t.o
Yeah it does matter. Only use USPS or you could be subject to duties/taxes. USPS rocks IMO.

The Saber Touch is a nice mod, what "new version" do you mean? I can help you find out. Also, they have a thread on the forums where you could ask too.

hey,,, well the sabers have a better touch button meaning the old ones people said they had to wet there finger to get it to fire .. but the new one does not have that issue i have learned :)and some other upgrades

joey.r

May 30, 2012
the big smoke t.o
well some things have changed ... the wife got home and picked up those cheap no nic.cigs..from vapure and she said that when she took a couple of drags the URGE went away ..well because she already quit .. for a couple of months :)... but i told her you have not experienced vaping yet .. so now i am also looking for her now .. which is good ... and at least she said she is looking for the throat hit but with no nic ... if possible..so i think the minds here are made up now all that is left is picking upi something that will work for us both .. so leaning on you guys and gays ..that have bean around the block here..:)

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
That's great!

So after looking on the VaporMoon website I have found out that YES the version they are now selling is the "new" one you're talking about. It says "With New Circuitry Built In, It's Now Virtually Impossible To Burn Out Your Saber Touch! With Care, It Should Last A Lifetime! And Never Worry About Wetting Your Touch Finger Again!" So there ya go!

As for the passthrough option, the 3.3-11v adjustable adapter is on the site, on the bottom right here: Saber Touch Passthru That is the page you use to order your passthrough and choose all your options for it as well :)

joey.r

May 30, 2012
the big smoke t.o
That's great!

So after looking on the VaporMoon website I have found out that YES the version they are now selling is the "new" one you're talking about. It says "With New Circuitry Built In, It's Now Virtually Impossible To Burn Out Your Saber Touch! With Care, It Should Last A Lifetime! And Never Worry About Wetting Your Touch Finger Again!" So there ya go!

As for the passthrough option, the 3.3-11v adjustable adapter is on the site, on the bottom right here: Saber Touch Passthru That is the page you use to order your pass through and choose all your options for it as well :)
ohhh i know but i was talking about picking it up from http://www.nicfitnation.com/the-saber-touch-mod/ - Canadian supplier of e-cig kits, parts, accessories, and e-liquids - Buy ecigs in Canada E-Cig E-Juice e-cigs[/url] .. it is Canadian correct... it just does not say what version it is and also the pass through i did not see.. check for yourself and let me know if you find it ..:)

joey.r

May 30, 2012
the big smoke t.o
If your wife wants something smaller then the saber I would highly recommend the Ego Twist VV. Cheap, smaller and it works like a dream. Especially if she is going no nic, having variable voltage might help get that throat hit back.

yep.. this is one that i am thinking about ..and also she asked me about the redds pcc.. but have not done a lot read up on those yet .. but any comments ?

shades

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2009
Perth, Ontario
Joey.r , I had the Redds Kitt. that was what brought me back to vaping from a few years ago.

Personally, I loved the performance, but being a heavy vaper and close to 1.5 Packs a day smoker, it wouldn't keep up when I could just vape away ( ie. not working sitting in front of computer all day, vaping my own clouds ). The PCC is comfortable to hold and carry and does the job well. It holds a fully assembled Redd, a spare battery and 3 cartomizers.

The cartomizers are Low resistance ( 2 ohm ) and produce alot of warm vapor, and last reasonably well. The better half liked them because they were more cigarette looking sizewise, but since she has gotten past that thought she is loving the ego twist. Previous to that she had a similar size KSD ego style.

Today I actually had the ego twist with me all day, and left my lavatube at home with her, and with my experience with it today I think it is a great little device, and I didn't really miss my lavatube.

I tried it with a tank ( single coil cartomizer in it ), a stardust, an atomizer, and a currently using a boge low resistance cartomizer on it and it has done well.

Previously to friends I was recommending the KSD VV so if they want to test the waters of a Variable Voltage device they would have some idea if that even mattered. After today with out a doubt my recommendation is the ego twist as a starter device if they dont want something "too big". IF they want a cig style and dont mind the coin or how long they last the Redds kit performance will not disappoint.

I am not a reviewer, or an expert, I am merely stating what I have experienced and if you youtube the Redds kit you might come across my 1st impressions of ever using them and a short follow up stating how they didn't keep up my my "ohhh lets make clouds!" vaping problem :D

Hope that helps you in some way

Update: The better half just got back and I asked what she thought of having the Lavatube all day and she "meh'd" me. I asked if she liked the Ego Twist more and she laughed and said yes, but maybe because she was just used to the twist and its size .

Last edited:

joey.r

May 30, 2012
the big smoke t.o
Joey.r , I had the Redds Kitt. that was what brought me back to vaping from a few years ago.

Personally, I loved the performance, but being a heavy vaper and close to 1.5 Packs a day smoker, it wouldn't keep up when I could just vape away ( ie. not working sitting in front of computer all day, vaping my own clouds ). The PCC is comfortable to hold and carry and does the job well. It holds a fully assembled Redd, a spare battery and 3 cartomizers.

The cartomizers are Low resistance ( 2 ohm ) and produce alot of warm vapor, and last reasonably well. The better half liked them because they were more cigarette looking sizewise, but since she has gotten past that thought she is loving the ego twist. Previous to that she had a similar size KSD ego style.

Today I actually had the ego twist with me all day, and left my lavatube at home with her, and with my experience with it today I think it is a great little device, and I didn't really miss my lavatube.

I tried it with a tank ( single coil cartomizer in it ), a stardust, an atomizer, and a currently using a boge low resistance cartomizer on it and it has done well.

Previously to friends I was recommending the KSD VV so if they want to test the waters of a Variable Voltage device they would have some idea if that even mattered. After today with out a doubt my recommendation is the ego twist as a starter device if they dont want something "too big". IF they want a cig style and dont mind the coin or how long they last the Redds kit performance will not disappoint.

I am not a reviewer, or an expert, I am merely stating what I have experienced and if you youtube the Redds kit you might come across my 1st impressions of ever using them and a short follow up stating how they didn't keep up my my "ohhh lets make clouds!" vaping problem :D

Hope that helps you in some way

Update: The better half just got back and I asked what she thought of having the Lavatube all day and she "meh'd" me. I asked if she liked the Ego Twist more and she laughed and said yes, but maybe because she was just used to the twist and its size .

hey thanks for that ..this was really helpful..brother ... as for the you tube vid... you are squiggliedo correct?

ChellyNelly

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 26, 2011
Dartmouth, NS
Oooooh okay, you want to order from NFN. Gotcha. Well, it does say that they're direct from VaporMoon and that "With the new high powered 5 amp circuitry built in, it is virtually impossible to burn out your saber touch" so I'm assuming it's the new model. You might want to send them a quick message here: NicFitNation.com - Canadian supplier of e-cig kits, parts, accessories, and e-liquids - Contact Us

If it were me though, I would just order direct from VaporMoon. There is no way that your package will go awry, I can basically guarantee you get it. Really. There is no law or rule against sending/receiving vaping products in Canada :) The reason I would buy direct is because NFN only has them in black, on VaporMoon you can customize your entire PV. You get to choose your threads (showing or not), end caps (including colour and style), you can get the VV option, the High Power option, etc. Best of all you get to choose your colour. You can get the VV Saber at VaporMoon for $10 cheaper than the plain ol' 5volt regulated at NFN.

Just my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread