Not open for further replies.

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
I was just thinking about this the other day, as I stared at my GGTS. I need serious power delivery...I just can't vape unregulated.

Since I have access to the entire world of patent documentation, I did some rudimentary searching, but came up empty. It should be noted I am terrible at using the system, so that means nothing. I don't think that Greece has a recognized patent bureau by DWPI, so I might not find it even if I knew what I was doing! :vapor:

Give us some hints, here!

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Greece has a recognized patent but you will not find anything right now vasil because patent is still pending for 8 months now.

Yeah, I don't DWPI picks up pending patents from Greece.

Damn...here I thought I could secretly nab us some info! :p

Spill the beans already, Imeo!!!

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
Basil , make me a vapelink episode dammit ;) . Imeo at least a vir alternative that uses none of virs special magic until vir comes out , my kick just doesn't want to play nice with my ggts . please please please .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

We'd LOVE to have Imeo on to talk about the VIR when he's ready to do some revealing of details. We're big fans of any kind of power regulation/delivery! :)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
then we can talk about proteus too when its ready basil. Its a unique e-cig with a lot of new things on it.:)
We'd LOVE to have Imeo on to talk about the VIR when he's ready to do some revealing of details. We're big fans of any kind of power regulation/delivery! :)

billyapd21

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 26, 2011
New York
I was just thinking about this the other day, as I stared at my GGTS. I need serious power delivery...I just can't vape unregulated.

Since I have access to the entire world of patent documentation, I did some rudimentary searching, but came up empty. It should be noted I am terrible at using the system, so that means nothing. I don't think that Greece has a recognized patent bureau by DWPI, so I might not find it even if I knew what I was doing! :vapor:

Give us some hints, here!

I thought the same thing until I started making .8 ohm coils in my ODY. You have to try it. Changes everything.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

basilray

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 29, 2010
Minneapolis
www.youtube.com
I thought the same thing until I started making .8 ohm coils in my ODY. You have to try it. Changes everything.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2

I know lots of people are into the sub-1ohm stuff. I notice the voltage drop-off after about 6 to 10 big puffs. Guess I'm just too picky.

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
I know lots of people are into the sub-1ohm stuff. I notice the voltage drop-off after about 6 to 10 big puffs. Guess I'm just too picky.

I also agree with bas , I'm even noticing voltage drop with 1.5 ohm coils making it a hard choice when taking a mod out and about

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread