OK - take it as a bit of fun - no drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.

caferacer

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 6, 2015
Los Angeles

khalidmna

ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Liverpool, UK
I Absolutely hate that video, i cannon imagine one single person in that video being an ex smoker, i would be surprised if even half of them are over 18.

I cant stand thinking im being associated with jay and silent Bob by non vapors. Groups of these goofs hanging out is why i avoid most b&m's here. " it's totaly chuckin bro" ( as thrasher punches kittens)

There's two vape shops here in Liverpool on Bold Street. One's Liberty Flights which when you walk in there no one is vaping and I can go in there with my kids for the odd juice and then there's one inhabitated by hipster douchebags like in this video, the place is foggy and everyone's got a device in their hand and everyone that walks past the shop think it's some weirdo goth convention.

Papillon61

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2015
Sunshine Isle
I thought it was funny, mostly not for the situations, but for the jargon which, let's face it, we have used at some point or other. I thought that bit about wanting the most expensive thing around and then the - oh that's OK, I'll get it from Fasttech was priceless! :D

I don't go to B&Ms either because there are no vaping B&Ms here. In fact I hardly ever vape in public, except in my car. I'm sure if I did people here would think I was doing drugs!

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
It is exactly stuff like that video, that legislators are using to stick it to the vape industry and coming up with crazy and insane regulations preventing us who vape responsibly the ability to do so in public. Think about it for a moment they don't care about factual evidence they feed off propaganda and what effect it has on the youth.

AntC

ECF Veteran
Mar 25, 2014
United States
I agree with foggyroomz. When the antis Google "vape" I'm sure this video pops up. And then the "see! kids ARE vaping, it IS aimed at our precious youth" comes out. Anybody in CA has seen the "still blowing smoke" ads campaign, and every time I see it on TV or billboards (thanks to MY tax money lol) it makes my blood boil. The whole commercial is showing kids reaching for mods,and vaping. No big deal right,it's just tv and people know to evaluate what's wrong and right,right? NO!!! The average voter that doesn't know ANYTHING about vaping goes to their computer, Googles vaping,and boom, "the s@$! Vapers say" comes up..... then THEY see that the ads are TRUE! So when the time comes, the average voter,especially in this state are going to "save the children" by banning that horrible vaping thing.
Now, with all of that being said, we should be able to laugh and have fun. I guess there will always be people trying to stop me from doing the things I like (I fish,hunt,shoot,etc) so maybe a laugh here and there at our expense ain't so bad.

Reactions: Underwhelmed
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread