"OK, UNCLE" . .. . gave up and put a CIRCUIT BOARD in my REO too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA
HA! This cracked me up! The funny thing is you can truly say you have an all mechanical mod that has a circuit board in it.

HA! It somehow looks like it should be there. After looking at it awhile it morphs in my brain into something other than circuit board and more like something psychedelic like George Harrison's painted Fender Strat.

rocky3.jpg

Norman Clature

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 19, 2012
Athens, GA, USA

pdib

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Nov 23, 2012
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
i happen to have an igo-s that i was just going to drill tomorrow at work anyway to use on my Reo; will the centre pin just unscrew? I was just going to drill right thru it.

T

It pushes out, T. But it can be a real bear. Remove the top insulator first (to better your chances). Just work it up and off the post. The bottom insulator is actually hard plastic. Maybe some glidey-juice would help? Anyway, I actually had to invert it on the edge of my work bench, and push down real hard against the bottom, while the center post (sans screw) was in contact with the countertop.

To drill it out; I just drill a shallow hole in a block of wood, to let the 510 clear, set the base on the wood (w/510 in hole) and drill with post in the atty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread