Status
Not open for further replies.

Kargonet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 5, 2010
Abilene, Texas
Got my Hendu today and charged my batteries first like a good girl. Instead of SS cartos I got 2 attys and a 5 pack of carts. Per LK's instructions I put the atty on my battery, pulled the stuffing out of the cart, washed it and filled with my own liquid.

But now when I draw on it all I get is burnt atty taste and no flavor. I have empty cartos coming in hopefully tomorrow, should I just wait for them or am I doing something wrong? The vapor is really hot too, almost burning my throat hot.

Suggestions?

HyOnLyph

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
I'm not an expert but a drop to prime it might not hurt. Don't "drip" into the atty like you would a manual 510. The battery is an automatic and is not sealed. If you drip into the atty to prime it, I'd do it off of the battery. You don't want to drench that beautiful Hendu. It's pretty durable but I'd hate to see you mess it up.

Are you sure the wicking material is contacting the bridge? I had one that for some reason didn't come in contact. I reached in with a pair of tweezers and pulled it out a bit and then pressed it back on. Then it worked great. Just a thought.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread