Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Klynn - this is a grown human. He is wonderful and brilliant with many facets of life- but tech savy is an absolute NOT AT ALL. My 70 year old mother understands her twist and all of the moving parts. He just wants to not smoke. He doesn't really have an interest in learning about what he has. He has started stepping his nicotine down. His agenda is to stop vaping as he is comfortable.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
the x6 is my go to device when im either working outside or out fishing/beach etc. probably one of the most durable ego devices out there and looks just like a small flashlight when it is headless. oh and it has 1 button 3 voltage select.

Hey that could be the ticket!! 3 or 4 of those MAY last a few weeks - and cheaper than 6 bucks a day LOL. Thanks - that is a valuable share!!!!!!

440BB

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 19, 2011
The Motor City

Ref Minor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
UK
I'm afraid that I have to agree the '10 pack' from FastTech may be your best option... :( And, I have to ask, does he drive? Which to me is a scary thought if he does...

Edit: Though I do have an x6 also and have to say it is built like a little tank!

If you are just worried about breakages then the X6 is an excellent cheap tough battery. If you are worried about losing them as well then get the cheapest egos you can.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
he'd go back to smoking.

Exactly!

and

If you are just worried about breakages then the X6 is an excellent cheap tough battery. If you are worried about losing them as well then get the cheapest egos you can.

He does not lose them - just breaks em!

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I'm afraid that I have to agree the '10 pack' from FastTech may be your best option... :( And, I have to ask, does he drive? Which to me is a scary thought if he does...

Edit: Though I do have an x6 also and have to say it is built like a little tank!

He does drive - however that falls into a category he is genius at.

He has epic fails with PVs, DVRs, Laptop, Cell Phone etc - he is genius with operating a motor vehicle, architecture and being ridiculous. LOL

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA

v1k1ng1001

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 17, 2012
Edinburg, TX
I get that you love him and all but he sounds like a giant baby who won't make an adult effort to educate himself, respect your boundaries or take care of his gear. Buy him a 10 pack of egos and tell him that if he breaks them it's up to him to order more. If he can figure out architecture, he can figure out how not to break a spinner or at least how to order himself a new one.

CommaHolly

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Plant City, FL
I'm a giant baby who won't change my own oil, and wouldn't know if the garage was screwing me by telling me my fiddlybop was broken and needed repair,,,,,,,,,,,,I let my husband do all that for me for the past 30 years :)

sometimes, the two parts of a couple find they are better at one thing or another,,,,,,,and their partners are better at other things.

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
Have you looked into disposables? It is a bit more expensive, but it maybe foolproof even for the most destructive of us. I have a habit of walking into poles and other things. It just those things about us that make us different from each other. The White Clouds are nice and on the cheap end of disposables. How long they last depends on how much he vapes. If he is like me I take a 2 minute break at work outside. They last a long time if you use them like you would a smoke.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I'm a giant baby who won't change my own oil, and wouldn't know if the garage was screwing me by telling me my fiddlybop was broken and needed repair,,,,,,,,,,,,I let my husband do all that for me for the past 30 years :)

sometimes, the two parts of a couple find they are better at one thing or another,,,,,,,and their partners are better at other things.

This^^^ :D

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Have you looked into disposables? It is a bit more expensive, but it maybe foolproof even for the most destructive of us. I have a habit of walking into poles and other things. It just those things about us that make us different from each other. The White Clouds are nice and on the cheap end of disposables. How long they last depends on how much he vapes. If he is like me I take a 2 minute break at work outside. They last a long time if you use them like you would a smoke.

I did try him on cigalikes at first, disposable and them my back up - it is not enough umph for him. He owns his company and can vape in his office - so he needs vapor production and battery life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread