Status
Not open for further replies.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
I get that you love him and all but he sounds like a giant baby who won't make an adult effort to educate himself, respect your boundaries or take care of his gear. buy him a 10 pack of egos and tell him that if he breaks them it's up to him to order more. If he can figure out architecture, he can figure out how not to break a spinner or at least how to order himself a new one.

Since he doesnt call me a baby when we need home repairs, or when I ask him to shovel snow (or dig my car out of the snow) etc - I am more than happy to help him. He doesnt NEED to understand any of it. As long as he is happily not smoking.

I only aim to share a few laughs and find out about some options I may not have explored.

I volunteered to handle vape supplies - sure if I asked he would order them if I emailed the link, that just really wasnt my point.

bluecat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 22, 2012
Cincy
I did try him on cigalikes at first, disposable and them my back up - it is not enough umph for him. He owns his company and can vape in his office - so he needs vapor production and battery life.

I hear you on the oomph. I order the 5.4% and it packs a punch. I get about 5 puffs on it and I can't handle anymore and the nic last a while in me. I use around 9mg at home and have to chain to get the nic.

Unfortunately not so good if you tend to chain.

FringeChief68

Kingsguard
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 10, 2013
Pittsburgh, Pa, USA
What can I get this man that is durable - yet will not require him to touch my 18650s??? Or do I just start ordering egos in ten packs?

Is that no touch just on your batteries or No replaceable battery mods all together?

Cause here is a mechanical Mod that takes 14500s so he would have his own batteries,
and this guy says "has survived being run over by a car (no small little kia either, it was a 2004 Cadillac CTS.)"

http://ivape.net/index.php/Alpha-SilverVein.html
View attachment 267200

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
MVP2,,,,,,,,,,maybe 2 of them if he goes through it like I do.

I don't think there's anything better for him at current.

Yeah he has mine. I miss it severely - I think I will order another for me and a few X6s for him to have as backup. I have my SVD, a lavatube, a CVI and soon to add a Reo Grand. So I think thats best.

and
Is that no touch just on your batteries or No replaceable battery mods all together?
Batteries all together. I tried a few like the 1.5 Lavatube since its so sturdy - he did not manage to break it - I repo'd due to him being terrifying with batteries. I tried forbidding him from touching them - but yeah that is like stopping a 2 year old.

originalgolfer

Oct 10, 2013
Innokin VTR. Picked one up off ebay for 87 bucks shipped. Built like a tank. As heavy as one too! Tank is recessed in the box and protected from drops.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1383448039172.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1383448039172.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 11

alisa1970

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2013
Portland, OR
There is always the Armageddon option..... take away all of his vape gear until he gets on forums and educates himself on how to respect the gear. Additionally, this will also teach him battery safety thus lengthening his life span....:thumb:

Get some stickers made up with this ^^ on it and slap 'em on all his stuff...:p

Last edited:

Criticalmass

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Klynn - this is a grown human. He is wonderful and brilliant with many facets of life- but tech savy is an absolute NOT AT ALL. My 70 year old mother understands her twist and all of the moving parts. He just wants to not smoke. He doesn't really have an interest in learning about what he has. He has started stepping his nicotine down. His agenda is to stop vaping as he is comfortable.

If this is the case then stick him with VV eGo type batteries and some basic EVOD tanks until he quits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread