Ok - What is durable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

StarsAndBars

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2010
Colorado
The blow himself up part - highly likely. He is a genius with architecture - but a serious hot mess when it comes to "smoking thingies" and "juice boxes" :face palm:

I think maybe I should buy 10 egos and wrap them in rubber.

Do you let him carry a cell phone? Does he have trouble not breaking, and operating one of those?

Obi Wan Vapori

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2013
Saco,ME,USA
You could get him a Reo Grand. Its all aluminum and I drop mine on concrete all the time. Then all you have to do is hand him 1 18650 each day to use and it will last him all day. You can be the battery charger and then you don't have to worry about him charging the batteries or breaking his mod.

Actually, by what she is describing he would flood out a REO constantly and just get frustrated with it. A ProVari with a pro tank 2. Replace the glass tank with a stainless one and he would be hard pressed to bust it.

Tatroe Tank 3.2ML Grooved

bones1274

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 28, 2010
florida
Actually, by what she is describing he would flood out a REO constantly and just get frustrated with it. A ProVari with a pro tank 2. Replace the glass tank with a stainless one and he would be hard pressed to bust it.

Tatroe Tank 3.2ML Grooved

There is always the Armageddon option..... take away all of his vape gear until he gets on forums and educates himself on how to respect the gear. Additionally, this will also teach him battery safety thus lengthening his life span....:thumb:

Duke23

Aug 3, 2013
SC, USA
Wow, I thought I was hard on my PVs. I've dropped both my Ego-Ts several times on pavement from various distances, dinged up one of them a bit but it still works and the other one landed on the CE5 and broke the drip tip twice. They get tossed in a pocket with other stuff too but I try to make sure there's nothing metal. I've been a little more careful after I upgraded to a VV battery and better tanks. If he's really that bad I'd agree with another poster on here and say stockpile 10 packs of the cheapest battery you can find and maybe go for an MT3 or a ProTank without the glass (didn't know they made that until this thread). I've actually had good luck with my T2 in general but be sure to ditch the original drip tip (friggin thing will pop off in your pocket) and go for the aluminum one. It's the very next thing I bought after I decided I had enough of CE4/5s and it's held up quite well with only some light scratches to show for it.

degnr8 I just looked at that link and all I can say is holy crap! I kind of want that, haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread