The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

OKay- because of y'all I bought one- teach me to use it :) Drip Tip

Discussion in 'Pay It Forward - PIF' started by quittin4mykids, Apr 15, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. quittin4mykids

quittin4mykids Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2011
    Jasper Texas
    I got a drip tip from Good Profits and now I need you to tell me how to use it! LOL

I have a 510- have both carts and carto's. So, give instructions like you were talking to a complete idiot- :)

Thanks y'all!! :)

2. trouble2k

trouble2k Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2010
    Billings, MT
    Well, hopefully you have a good atty too! If you do, just make sure you have blown out any of the nasty new primer in it, drip 3 drops of your favorite brew on the bridge, and start vaping. BTW--replace the cart with the drip tip:)

3. quittin4mykids

Mar 26, 2011
    Jasper Texas
    YES! I do have good atties- okay- So, its that easy- Just take the battery- attach an attie, put the drip tip on and drip in 3 or so drops- Vape as normal-

I can DO THAT!! whoo-hoo!! this is idiot proof- (okay, so I will fiqure out how to screw it up- But it sounds idiot proof! :) ) LOL

4. trouble2k

trouble2k Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 14, 2010
    Billings, MT
    Most of us mess it up the first couple of tries:) Best rules to remember are: (1) If it's gurgling and there's no vapor-the atty's flooded. Blow it out and try again. (2) If it's a burnt, nasty taste- the atty's dry. Add 1-2 more drops and try again.

Once you figure out dripping, life becomes much easier...

5. BiancaMontgomery

BiancaMontgomery SQUIRREL! Verified Member ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    Jan 27, 2010
    North Carolina
    take the white cap our of your carto and pop it in there. :)

6. daisyd

daisyd Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

May 24, 2010
    Az
    The only real hazard is leaking at the battery connection. To prevent that I only put 3 drops on at a time. The exception to that is a freshly cleaned atty will need a few more to get it going. When the flavor gets a little off I give it a quick short blow to push the juice on the bridge down. Then I get one or two more hits before it needs three more drops.

7. quittin4mykids

Mar 26, 2011
    Jasper Texas
    Thanks y'all!!

it doesnt seem to give me quite as much flavor as a carto- BUT- I am also trying out new flavors in it- so, they might be weaker than what I am usually getting. :)

8. sensay

sensay Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Feb 27, 2010
    Neverland
    Are you using the flavors I sent you? I have been on VG juice so long I forget to tell the newbies, with VG juice there is a little less flavor than pg but alot more vapor/

9. quittin4mykids

Mar 26, 2011
    Jasper Texas
    I am trying them out tonight! :)

and thanks! I had forgotten I read that somewhere so I DID need the reminder! :)

I found a couple I am going to PIF- But I found a couple of keepers too!! :) LOL THanks for the introduction to more flavors! I am enjoying more 'candy' and 'sweets' than I have in YEARS!!! :)

10. leannebug

leannebug Vaping Master ECF Veteran

Mar 5, 2010
    the deep south
    where and why?? :?:

It shouldn't be... usually you will get more flavor, not less.

Here's a vid on dripping...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.