OKay- because of y'all I bought one- teach me to use it :) Drip Tip

Status
Not open for further replies.
YES! I do have good atties- okay- So, its that easy- Just take the battery- attach an attie, put the drip tip on and drip in 3 or so drops- vape as normal-

I can DO THAT!! whoo-hoo!! this is idiot proof- (okay, so I will fiqure out how to screw it up- But it sounds idiot proof! :) ) LOL

trouble2k

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 14, 2010
Billings, MT
Most of us mess it up the first couple of tries:) Best rules to remember are: (1) If it's gurgling and there's no vapor-the atty's flooded. Blow it out and try again. (2) If it's a burnt, nasty taste- the atty's dry. Add 1-2 more drops and try again.

Once you figure out dripping, life becomes much easier...

daisyd

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2010
Az
The only real hazard is leaking at the battery connection. To prevent that I only put 3 drops on at a time. The exception to that is a freshly cleaned atty will need a few more to get it going. When the flavor gets a little off I give it a quick short blow to push the juice on the bridge down. Then I get one or two more hits before it needs three more drops.

sensay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 27, 2010
Neverland
Thanks y'all!!

it doesnt seem to give me quite as much flavor as a carto- BUT- I am also trying out new flavors in it- so, they might be weaker than what I am usually getting. :)
Are you using the flavors I sent you? I have been on VG juice so long I forget to tell the newbies, with VG juice there is a little less flavor than pg but alot more vapor/

I am trying them out tonight! :)

and thanks! I had forgotten I read that somewhere so I DID need the reminder! :)

I found a couple I am going to PIF- But I found a couple of keepers too!! :) LOL THanks for the introduction to more flavors! I am enjoying more 'candy' and 'sweets' than I have in YEARS!!! :)

leannebug

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2010
the deep south
take the white cap our of your carto and pop it in there. :)

where and why?? :?:

Thanks y'all!!

it doesnt seem to give me quite as much flavor as a carto- BUT- I am also trying out new flavors in it- so, they might be weaker than what I am usually getting. :)

It shouldn't be... usually you will get more flavor, not less.

Here's a vid on dripping...

I got a drip tip from Good Profits and now I need you to tell me how to use it! LOL

I have a 510- have both carts and carto's. So, give instructions like you were talking to a complete idiot- :)

Thanks y'all!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread