Okay where to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Austin, TX
Sorry....I changed my post because it even looked silly to me :) anyway just a quick question to all of you in the know about the GG. I have a ProVari and it does really well but I am looking into a new PV. Can you please tell me what I would be getting that the ProVari will not? I know some of this is subjective and I know what forum I am in. Just trying to get a feel kind of. ( i can see your passion) and that comes from somewhere.

Thanks for the help,
Gary

lorderos33

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 6, 2011
FL
The biggest difference is flexibility. You will get a fully mechanical mod that is very difficult to break and as such will always work. You will lose VV for this reliability, but you will also lose the finicky nature of provari with all of it's built-in safety measures.

The other big difference is that you can use any battery or battery configuration you want to with a GGTS.

At the end of the day they are really opposite devices so it's hard to make a feature for feature comparison of the 2 PV's.

Hope this helps at least a little :)

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
The GGTS can use any battery between the 16340/cr 123 up to 18650. You can stack batts without issue and it is all beautifully machined out of stainless steel and Brass. It can accept 510's, 901's, and 801, atty or carto.

Here is where it gets REALLY good, The catch tank with air control. This one of those features that you didn't know you couldn't live without till you try it. This allows you to dial in the perfect air draw, which affects flavor, Throat hit, and vapor production. It is hard to describe, but hard to live without after you have used one for a while.

Here is the really REALLY good part, the feed systems. The UFS is hands down the best feed system I have ever used. It has the air control as above as well as auto juice feed. To be clear, when I say auto feed, I mean auto feed. The act of vaping feed more juice into the atty! You know how that freshly dripped atty tastes? Imagine that through 6ml of juice! Granted, It can take a bit to dial it in, but once you are there it is heaven.

To add to this, Imeo is making an add on that will incorporate variable wattage control. Think adding the functionality of a Darwin to the amazingness of the GGTS!

The only warning I have for you is this, they are addicting! You are going to want multiple so that you can always have different setups immediately at your finger tips.

MrKrinkle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2009
San Diego, CA
Yeah what he said except I love my iAtty more....

The GGTS can use any battery between the 16340/cr 123 up to 18650. You can stack batts without issue and it is all beautifully machined out of stainless steel and Brass. It can accept 510's, 901's, and 801, atty or carto.

Here is where it gets REALLY good, The catch tank with air control. This one of those features that you didn't know you couldn't live without till you try it. This allows you to dial in the perfect air draw, which affects flavor, Throat hit, and vapor production. It is hard to describe, but hard to live without after you have used one for a while.

Here is the really REALLY good part, the feed systems. The UFS is hands down the best feed system I have ever used. It has the air control as above as well as auto juice feed. To be clear, when I say auto feed, I mean auto feed. The act of vaping feed more juice into the atty! You know how that freshly dripped atty tastes? Imagine that through 6ml of juice! Granted, It can take a bit to dial it in, but once you are there it is heaven.

To add to this, Imeo is making an add on that will incorporate variable wattage control. Think adding the functionality of a Darwin to the amazingness of the GGTS!

The only warning I have for you is this, they are addicting! You are going to want multiple so that you can always have different setups immediately at your finger tips.

SAX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Austin, TX
Thank you all for the comments. I have reserched and there is almost too much information out there. I think I am going to pull the trigger. One last question, other that the many extra parts - tank ect. On the large collection for sale in the classy's (what it the difference between that and the one for sale at COV? Is it just the SS ???

Thanks,
Gary

Para

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2010
Texas

Sounds a lot like The Kick......

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
exept all those things that previous friends mention, we havent to forget the side invisible venting holes, the mechanical locking button and the easy to clean connector, something im possible on other mods, including provari. Of course the VV add on is on its way SAX.

Welcome to GG forum buddy:)

SAX

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2011
Austin, TX
exept all those things that previous friends mention, we havent to forget the side invisible venting holes, the mechanical locking button and the easy to clean connector, something im possible on other mods, including provari. Of course the VV add on is on its way SAX.

Welcome to GG forum buddy:)

Thank you so much...okay you sold me, twisted my arm and made me give :) money.

Just a real quick question as I have my new GG in the "cart" I have the 18490's for my other MOD do I want to get some 18650's as well ???
Also what would you suggest ATY or Cart what will get me started...Thanks to all for helping me spend money ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread