Okay where to go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

inquisitorj

ECF Veteran
Mar 24, 2010
Santa Rosa, CA
Your 18490's will work fine in the GGTS, but if you want longer batt life, definitly get yourself some 18650's. As for atty or carto, whatever you prefer honestly. IMO what ever you like the best, it will just make it better. One note though. If you decide to go with catrto's make sure they are stickerless. The top cap for the catch tank fits tight for an air seal and the carto stickers make it a little fat and hard to fit over. You can adjust the o ring in the cap, but if you get stickerless, it will be easier to switch between an atty and a carto.

Also, try some of Bruce's hybrid atty's. I really like them.

fright88

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 21, 2011
Loveland CO
Thank you so much...okay you sold me, twisted my arm and made me give :) money.

Just a real quick question as I have my new GG in the "cart" I have the 18490's for my other MOD do I want to get some 18650's as well ???
Also what would you suggest ATY or Cart what will get me started...Thanks to all for helping me spend money ;)

That is IMHO one of the beautys of the GGTS. You can use your old batterys if you are hapy with them or if you want higher voltage you can go with 2 3.0v batterys. Or if you want longer battery life you can go with 1 18650.

As for attys or cartos I don't like dripping so I recommend cartos. Also if you want for now you can pick up a carto tank and use that untill you get a GG feed system. But you can use what you like attys vape very well on the GGTS also.

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
It is amazing that we are all so content with a device that we all use so differently. You have the wierdo me perfectly happy vvaping my GG's at 3.7v and no lower than a 2ohm atty or carto. I simply don't like real warm vapor.

Then you have the other end with guys running 6.0 or 7.4 with HV atties. All on the same device. Another testament to the versatility that is the GG series! :thumbs:

lawnman3

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 3, 2009
largo fl
sax your good with the ss ggts thats for shure try both cartos and attys you will find your nitch or the one that works well for you my friend i have had 4 ss ggts mods and now using my 5th ss ggts and let me tell you hands down there the best mod i have tried i like the adjustable draw on the ggts mods that and the ss is what just simply works for me... good luck ... we have many great people here to help you find what's right for you feel free to ask any questions you have none are as many people call silly questions there is not one you can ask...

lawnman3... if you have questions on gg mods we can help...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread