Old Ecopure thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Headless

ECF Veteran
Jun 24, 2009
North Carolina, USA
Hmmm. I'm curious— when did you receive this order, and what nicotine strength is it?

It went out sometime shortly after 19 September, I don't remember the exact date or the date when I received it. I also didn't use it straight away because I already had some here that I used first.

I got 5 bottles, med. nicotine, and only one of the bottles ended up tasting really bad.

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
Just send us an email and if you decide to send it back we will replace it for you. Thank you again, If there is anything else that we can help with please let us know!

Thanks, Millie—I've been trading emails and phone calls with Mark, and he sent a sample of Cool Rich so I could compare, and yes, my Cool Rich definitely tastes different, and has a touch of the chlorine taste and the associated aftertaste. He's sending me another bottle to replace my bad one.

Kudos again to InnoVapor for taking the time to fix things that are often not your fault in the first place. The inconsistency in ECOpure is really frustrating, I'm sure far more for you guys than for me. :)

hxj

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2009
Arlington, MA
It went out sometime shortly after 19 September, I don't remember the exact date or the date when I received it. I also didn't use it straight away because I already had some here that I used first.

I got 5 bottles, med. nicotine, and only one of the bottles ended up tasting really bad.

Intellicig's official position, repeated time and time again on ECF, is that the problem was fixed and that all ECOpure shipped by them after 1st September is fine. Since people are still getting ECOpure that's "off" long after that date, either some vendors are still shipping bad ECOpure that they still had in stock before the problem was fixed, or the problem isn't as fixed as Intellicig says/thinks it is.

I incline strongly to the latter, because I KNOW that InnoVapor is frequently out of stock while waiting for Intellicig to ship them more ECOpure, and in fact my first bad batch of Rich had been on backorder for a month. And the slightly-bad Cool Rich was mixed from newly-arrived ECOpure, too.

jesstene

ECF Veteran
Jun 29, 2009
Salt Lake City
The Rich High is on backorder at the moment. It is coming soon, the orders from intellicig are being held up in shipping for some reason that we are unsure of. As soon as we have it I will update you on it.

We do have the 510 atomizers in!

If you are backordered for these it is coming out to you!

Thank you again for all your patience during the shipping difficultly time!

Thanks,

Millie

Just curious, how is it horrible? My understanding was that it's just supposed to be milder than Rich but richer than Gold. Because if by "horrible" you mean "tastes like chlorinated pool water," you got some ECOpure mixed from the bad batch of Rich.

(I'm still waiting for my replacement Rich after I sent bad stuff back on September 12th, as well as my new order placed on September 13th, so apparently the unmessed-up stuff is still hard to come by, at least for InnoVapor.)

This may sound nuts to most of you, but I really like the "chlorinated pool water" taste. I just received 5 30ml bottles of Rich Max and sent Clay a email telling him there was something wrong with them. They seemed to have not flavor at all. I was going to send him back a bottle for testing, but after seeing this, it seems that I like the screwed up batch. If anyone has the pool water Ecopure and they would like to trade for some flavorless Ecopure, let me know. Like I said, I have five 30ml bottles and would like to get the same of pool water ecoprue.

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
I'll tell ya Jesstene.
I have put down like $200.00 on the ecopure from you. I just can't get enough of this and I tried it from another site, but your's has that crisp, clean, powerful flavor that I feel in LOVE with.
Keep that EcoPure in STOCK! (I don't care if they shut off the electric, I have my EcoPure and thats all I care about!)

stubear62

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 27, 2009
Myrtle Beach, SC
Hiya Millie,
I would like to know if EcoPure will ever be higher than the 30mg in the Rich and Gold flavors. Even with vaping the ones I got, Rich, Gold and Rich/Gold mix I am going to order more @ the end of the week. Almost out. Or is there a ay of getting the malto to put into the EcoPure Krystal? I have tried to add 48mg vg nic into 5ml of some Eco, but I ruined it as the flavor disappeared. Sux, but I do like it no matter. (not what I made though) LOL. Just let Mark know I will also get another pelican case as the one I have I just love to death. Can't break it for anything. Its very durable and strong. My review will be out soon and on youtube next week. Also let him know to hold some 30ml Rich on the side for Thursday... hehehe, I will place my order then. Can't wait for that EcoPure. I can't believe I vaped so much it's so good!! 120ml in 3 wks, gone!

Surf Monkey

Cartel Boss
ECF Veteran
May 28, 2009
Sesame Street
On the subject of the Pelican case (which I totally love too) are there still going to be custom inserts available? Noah mentioned having some manufactured some time ago but I don't remember what if anything ever came of it.

As far as ECOpure goes, they buy it from the UK. As far as I know 30mg is as potent as they make it. Someone can correct me if I'm wrong but I think I read that this has something to do with regulations imposed by the Health Department.

Regardless, one way to crank up the nic level is to buy RY4 at 48mg and then mix it with ECOpure 30mg. It gives great vapor and I've found that ECOpure is very complementary with RY4 and vice versa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread