Old Goat Mods 5 volt illuminated bottomfeeder sale

Status
Not open for further replies.

sheryder

ECF Veteran
Yippee! Got it and here are pics. Now I am off to vape myself into a coma. :vapor::vapor:
Thanks Ron and Zach

Attachments

• P3130021.jpg
    P3130021.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 177
  • P3130017.jpg
    P3130017.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 263
  • P3130016.jpg
    P3130016.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 161
Last edited:

sheryder

ECF Veteran
Thanks Dee74. I am glad I got it today also. The angle I am holding it makes it appear off the edge but it is actually flush on two sides with the edge of the box. It is the emerald green fade/raindrops paint job. Here is a little better pic of the new catch cup.

Attachments

• P3130022.jpg
    P3130022.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 259

BorisTheSpider

ECF Veteran
Dec 22, 2010
Carroll County, Ohio
I hope Ron doesn't mind, but I started a thread on the website forum for a mod gallery. Hopefully, anyone who has a picture of their mod will post it in that thread. Or, if there is some enterprising person with some free time on their hands, they could grab all the pics from this thread to put over there.

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Thanks Dee74. I am glad I got it today also. The angle I am holding it makes it appear off the edge but it is actually flush on two sides with the edge of the box. It is the emerald green fade/raindrops paint job. Here is a little better pic of the new catch cup.

Holy cow the catch cup is huge. I don't mind though...one of my home built box mods is leaking because I didn't add any sort of catch cup.

You could probably drip a ml into that beast :p

ice

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
I hope Ron doesn't mind, but I started a thread on the website forum for a mod gallery. Hopefully, anyone who has a picture of their mod will post it in that thread. Or, if there is some enterprising person with some free time on their hands, they could grab all the pics from this thread to put over there.

Linkie please???

Rosco

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2010
KCMO:>)
Alright since this is my first bottom feeder mod I have to ask, whats the best way to fill the bottle???

That would probably depend on what you have on hand. I have a small very flexible measuring cup which is graduated to show ml. I just pour 3ml into the cup and then fill the 3ml bottle from that. Works good. Some just use syringes or pipettes.

Drottwiler

Old Timer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2010
Drott's Dog House
Got mine. Been using it since 11am.no leeks here.I'm on my second bottle of juice. Love the botton supper easy to push.The catch cup is a good idea.Alittle large And black would look nicer.But I'm loving this mod and it will be perfict for work.Will be ordering another one.Thank you Ron for a great little mode.

icemanx3

ECF Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Silicon Valley, CA
Did you get yours yet Ice?

It's probably at home! I got two packages. One is my new LR 510s from madvapes. One is unknown until I get home. Damn. I'm not even sure which juice to use in Ron's mod???? (btw, king c, you pointed me to Ron's mods a while back - thanks!)

Hey all, thicker or thinner juices for bottom feeders...who'd you rather?

ice

Dee74

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2010
Tampa Bay,Fl
Doesn't matter, I use all VG and no problems at all.

It's probably at home! I got two packages. One is my new LR 510s from madvapes. One is unknown until I get home. Damn. I'm not even sure which juice to use in Ron's mod???? (btw, king c, you pointed me to Ron's mods a while back - thanks!)

Hey all, thicker or thinner juices for bottom feeders...who'd you rather?

ice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread