OLD GUY Has Blood Pressure Drop - GOOD THING !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ekimcraig

Mar 9, 2011
endicott, ny
Hi again guys
I have a 35 year battle with extremely high Blood Pressure (Avg 180/90) that has not responded to any medications at all. I'm 59 yrs old, overweight, & not too active. I started vaping in Feb of this year and been analog free since 3/11. I have been supposed to be checking my BP every day, which I haven't done since Xmas. Last night I was feeling exceptionally good and saw my BP kit and figured I should check it. It was 130/71 !!!! Thought my BP Kit was faulty so I went to a friends house that is a nurse and had her check it on her kit and she got the same reading!!! What a great unexpected side effect to vaping. Just goes to show you that you never know what can happen in life or when you quit Smoking.

To those who are having trouble getting off analogs I say keep trying, if I can do it(46yrs 2PAD Winston full flavor) you can do it.

To those who say vaping is just a fad I say "Bite Me" and please don't force a non-smoker to go where all the Smokers are !!!

Mike

MXBNW

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 15, 2010
NW Washingtion
www.e-cigarette-forum.com
Congrats, I went to the Doc's last week. I have HB as well Doc said if I would have not quit smoking I would have stroked out or had a Hart attack by now.

He knows I vape and said if its working to keep you from smoking then do it.

He could not see any adverse affect is my test's that would lead him to believe that vaping was casing any health risk to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread