Status
Not open for further replies.

dspin

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2010
USA
For those who think they want a new GG item, here are the 2011 GGTS SS & Brass and 2010 Alum & Brass - the 2011 TMF GGTS is the most beautiful of all IMO

018a_zpsc83837b2.jpg

032a_zps9b718428.jpg

If you dont have some of the older ones, why would you want a new one first?? Just saying.

BIG CL0UDS

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 2, 2013
Tampa, FL
For those who think they want a new GG item, here are the 2011 GGTS SS & Brass and 2010 Alum & Brass - the 2011 TMF GGTS is the most beautiful of all IMO

018a_zpsc83837b2.jpg

032a_zps9b718428.jpg

If you dont have some of the older ones, why would you want a new one first?? Just saying.

Some more great pictures from you :) I wish I still had my nickel plated ggts but the plating was coming off and traded it for a ss ggts but at least it has the vertical engravings so I still have one gg with that classic look. I also miss the look of the 2 knurled rings on the second picture...

Supacrazyguy

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 15, 2012
Swieqi , Malta
Wonder will there be any possible for brass Odysseus, iatty, Penelope, UFS ?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Imeo from what I understand refuses to make brass anything that can come into contact with your juice for safety reasons , understandable so .

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk now Free

bacc.vap

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 18, 2011
Virtualville
Would look great but brass threads might not fare to well being threaded as much as they do.

No problem, I'd risk it, and keep an extra ss one around just in case, actually I'd buy a few extra brass ones also.:D
I'd even sign away Imeo's warranty obligations on the part.

Last edited:

Samkinra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Singapore
Waiting patiently for the preorder GG list to appear.....

1. Brass GGTB with Penelope
2. Brass GG Stealth with iatty
3. Brass GGTS with Odysseus
4. Brass GG Slim - not possible unless .........

Mmmm list of seven items with one impossible....

And my GG display shelve will be 85% completed.

Samkinra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Singapore
Wait till its complete first as of now it's only one brass Just GG on the left against the all SS & nickel on the right.

But many members here have more pcs than me compared and most are keeping quiet. My is just a small collection & each with different setup combo only. Ever seen one member here with GG kept in wine or cigar box lookalike with glass displays.

Used to have 7 GGTS but was sway away by other mods like Darwin, provari and many more. So I sold or trade away leaving 2 pcs then along the way I find that over the long run, seems that GG products are always so trustworthy than the rest.

At the end of the day, all are just metal tubes but to find one particular mod that fails you the least, giving you the vape you wanted.....only GG can provide me. No offense but IMHO

Not of any fan club or follow blindly just because everyone said so. I experience and experiment with much time and money. Went a big round and back to where I started...so as of now I just use GG as my daily vape and for collection. Not to forget about how curiosity kills the cat again. But seriously how many brands and mods are there still surviving strong like GG, there must be a reason behind.

Samkinra

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2012
Singapore
Hey dspin

If you are ever, just ever in the mood to sell off your GG products again.....Please please kindly pm me before going into the classified column.

Someone in my head tells me - "dspin has a GG cellar" Rev1....Rev2.....Brass GG Slim.....Brass GGTB.......2 or more of each kind.....

On the bright note, you pass your babies to a babysitter or guardian and not the orphanage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread