Om Vapors Weekly Giveaway (120ml Every Week!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
My first kiss was with a girl at a birthday party, & it's so cliché but it was...spin the bottle! LOL
I was an overweight white boy & she was a very pretty black girl. I'll never forget how exciting that was, though! We were both maybe 12 at the time. Unfortunately I can't remember her name, though! It's one of those things where I'd recognize the name if someone told me, though. Anyway, that's my story! LOL :)

Reactions: Tigerstyle90
CONGRATULATIONS! @diabolique !!

YOU ARE THIS MONTHS WINNER!!

THIS MONTHS WINNER WILL WIN (3) nic salts & (3) WTA salts!!

LIMITED TO (6) 10ML BOTTLES.

COUPON IS FOR 99% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 99% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (6) 10ml bottles in your cart, before entering your discount code!

llFGUlR.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

*UPDATE* ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING ON MARCH 1ST!!

(We will now draw monthly! Hopefully we can give everyone more time to enter and increase our prizes!!)

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Spring is upon us.. What are your plans with warm weather moving in?? (New tree house, new landscaping, going to Disney world?

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

Last edited:
Reactions: diabolique

Anise

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
May 11, 2016
Southern Louisiana USA
We plan to visit my 87 year old parents in Florida spending most of the time cooking together and listening to the old stories. I always learn so much when they talk about how things were "back in the day".
In our spare time we'll swim with the dolphins and manatee that frequent their mostly deserted beach and if my knees will let me I'll search the beach for interesting shells and sharks teeth while trying to avoid getting sunburnt!

Reactions: KC0YNU

Uncle

Resting In Peace
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 15, 2011
@Tigerstyle90 . . .

:facepalm: Didn't want to post this in the contest thread, however I have been trying to contact you many times - to no avail.

So, since I am having such a problem contacting you - I am posting this Semi-Private Message here . . .
Left previous messages asking you to contact me here in the thread, I returned your ECF PM with a question concerning products I wanted to get that have been "out of stock" for months and also sent you private email (customerservice@omvapors.com), I have not received any responses.

Would you please contact me, especially concerning an order I want to place to collect on my previous Win in this contest: Om Vapors Weekly Giveaway (120ml Every Week!) . And - To try to order additional product, when and if they are/will become available.

Looking forward to your reply . . .

Thank You,

"Uncle"

• Optimistic
Reactions: jdy
Saint Patrick's Day Sale!

Scroll Until you reach the bottom for Maximum Savings!

Welcome to our E-liquid Sales and Promotions page. Here you will find the best vape deals. Whenever we are not having a sale the default deal is still an amazing $12.50 per 120 ML when you purchase two of our more bottles. There are also other ways to save money at Om Vapors through our, Giveaways, Rewards Program:

• You Can refer a friend and get you and your friend $5
  • You can earn 5% cash back by purchasing
  • Share our Site on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook
  • Leave Reviews and much more!
120 ML Bottles are $7.77. All orders will receive at minimum 30 mL of extra e-liquid, some order may receive up to 240 MLS. Happy Saint Patrick's Day. Drink and Vape Responsibly.

So now you can try out some of our more expensive lines for only $7.77 a 120 mL like:

Umba Vape Tastemakers

Umba Vape The Blends Line

Fayette Reserve

Om's Whole Tobacco Alkaloids

And all other E-liquids

Please note: We are not able to take requests and all extra vape juice will be random. The nicotine concentration of the 30 mLs will be the same strength or lower. Thanks in advance!

This offer has been extended until 3/14/2019

This sale applies to all 120 mL bottles on our site!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread