Om Vapors Weekly Giveaway (120ml Every Week!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
to try and wins dis comtest
oie_115204Wi97mJxD_zpsnk55l887.gif
I'm sure your time will come!

CONGRATULATIONS! @AG51 !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER

THIS WEEKS WINNER, AND ALL THOSE IN DECEMBER WILL WIN (3) nic salts & (3) WTA salts!!

LIMITED TO (6) 10ML BOTTLES.

COUPON IS FOR 99% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 99% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (6) 10ml bottles in your cart, before entering your discount code!

llFGUlR.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: You get one present every year from Santa.. It must be the same thing every time for life. What would you choose? No Money, Diamonds, Gold or anything else that holds "raw" value.

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
COMMENT BELOW THIS: You get one present every year from Santa.. It must be the same thing every time for life. What would you choose? No Money, Diamonds, Gold or anything else that holds "raw" value.
Amazingly Good Health

Reactions: Tigerstyle90

Irked Particle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 29, 2018
Columbus, Ohio
www.twitter.com
I want my 87 year old parents to stay in good health and be around for many more years to come.

I agree! I would amend it a bit though, & just say good health for everyone I care about. And if possible, extend that to all human beings. It's okay for people to die when they feel ready, so I wouldn't want to force anyone to stick around if they didn't want to, as I'm sure none of us would.
So yeah, good health for as many people as possible beginning with a radius around me. :)

Reactions: Tigerstyle90
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread