Om Vapors Weekly Giveaway (120ml Every Week!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS! @lil_buddy !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

nvFvVFD.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Dream car???

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!

• Winner
Reactions: stols001

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
I want a car that flies, and also, while it is flying it collects clouds by some... mechanism thing....and turns it in to water so it can nuclear fission the heck out of it, so like, it's super fast, safe and convenient.

I wouldn't mind a sort of "hover' action so I can go off roading, although I think that's sort of implied in the fly part.

But if I had to pick the manufacturer, and make my beautiful dream true, I would pick a Saab because their slogan is, "We get weird things done, and done well." LOL.

In fact a friend back East who knew me and the husband separately, said, "Ahh... that makes total sense."

The husband demanded to know why of course, and the dude was like, "You're both Saabs."

Both of us instantly got the analogy. "Yep, we are weird, but we can get it done WELL."

LOL I think posts such as this one are perhaps why I never WIN, well, like man it was kinda worth it. KINDA.

Anna

CONGRATULATIONS! @stols001 !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JULY GET (1) 120 ML BOTTLE OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (1) BOTTLE.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (1) 120 ml bottle in your cart, before entering your discount code!

MM2apl2.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: What influenced you to start smoking/vaping?

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread