Om Vapors Weekly Giveaway (120ml Every Week!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
CONGRATULATIONS! @Thiago C !!

YOU ARE THIS WEEKS WINNER

FOUNDER'S DAY EDITION!! (UPGRADE)

WINNER'S THIS WEEK, AS WELL AS WINNER'S ALL WEEKS IN JUNE GET (5) 120 ML BOTTLES OF THEIR CHOICE!

LIMITED TO (5) BOTTLES.

LIMITED TO $200.00 TOTAL.

COUPON IS FOR 95% OFF.

PLEASE CHECK YOUR DIRECT INBOX FOR YOUR 95% OFF CODE!

Remember to only place (5) 120 ml bottles in your cart, before entering your discount code!

42LtyHm.jpg

ONE MORE WINNER DOWN, MANY MORE TO GO!

ENTER BELOW FOR THE DRAWING NEXT FRIDAY!

COMMENT BELOW THIS: Did you vape before you were 18???

COMMENT YOUR ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION FOR YOUR CHANCE TO WIN!

FOUNDER'S DAY WEEKS!

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
Did I vape before 18 nope, didn't even smoke until 18.

I just celebrated my first vapeversary.

My son DID vape before he was 18. He was smoking before 18 though and wanted to switch. I really don't much care what anyone makes of that, honestly. I bought his equipment. IMHO a) it is my right as a parent (and he couldn't vape out and about) b) any kid mature enough to confess to starting smoking and request harm reduction is old enough to vape.

But had he been buying illegally that could have been a different story. I bet he stole my cigarettes (as a 3 ppd smoker I was not exactly keeping track, LOL) but as far as I'm concerned, well, you come and confess and ask for a solution, if you are MY kid, you'll get one.

He quit vaping right around when I started smoking. Gave me back his gear, and the guilt in that enabled me to start vaping again. LOL.

Anna

jdy

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Thinking about this question I had to look it up and see what the internet has to offer and "Go Figure". IT is very true we all know much of what is out there online must be taken as a grain of salt some is true and some not so much.

Here from one web site it quotes dates that vaping was invented. Actually several dates, but all of them are within the timeline where I may have started vaping earlier had I only heard of it possibly you too!
upload_2018-6-23_5-44-38.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread