OMG!! I got the bestest 'you quit smoking' present EVER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There ,ist be something in the air, mine came home super cranky too. Just complaing about everything, he hates his new job, blah blah. I hate it when they get cranky. :(

LOL- oh yeah- I get that too- LOL

lol. Thank you for reminding me why I DONT have one of those :laugh: I have enough crankiness for two!

On the ice: why don't you make it? It's free..
On flavors: we ALL go through that. Check the new member forum. I'm sure there's a zillion threads. May even be one here in pif.

Sent from my pod

HONESTLY- because I have 4 kids, and a husband. they ALL use ice- NONE of them have learned the recipe for making it yet- I get DANG tired of finding empty ice trays- PLUS- our water supposedly tastes like crap- and I have to filter everything hubby drinks (I drink it, it doesnt bother me any)- SO, I would have to filter the 'ice' water too.

AND, I have 2 freezers AND 2 fridges, and dont have a BIT of room in any of them. We butcher alot, and I just finished 30plus chickens. and still have about 6 hogs I have to do- PLUS, a huge garden. There is just no room for as many ice trays as it takes for this family. LOL I only go to town once, maybe twice a week- I buy milk 4 at a time, and bread by the half dozen. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread