Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueAdept

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 26, 2010
Northern California
I vape in my sleep too, but it's usually not far from me. Good luck finding it! ;)

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

My SO has become annoyed from often finding it in bed somewhere; she calls it my 'security blanket' because I don't go anywhere without it, and freak out when I can't find it LOL

ProV Erawk

ECF Veteran
Mar 21, 2012
Las Vegas
I had a similar experience one morning. I was frantically searching my place and about to have a meltdown, lol. I had a friend come over to help me look and it helped because it slowed me down. He was making suggestions on where to look and eventually led me to it. I found it under my bed :toast: Good luck, it'll turn up (if it hasn't already).

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Ok so I just found it!!! thanks everyone for your encouraging words..Yeah so after several hours of looking everywhere, I found it in my SOCK DRAWER!! lOL wtf, idk weird stuff...Must have sleepwalked, got up and just put my PV in the sock drawer, idk maybe part of a dream where I thought someone was trying to take it way from me...lol

-First place I normally look is in the bed or underneath it..First time for everything I guess

Last edited:

MatrixTech

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
It'll turn up Matrix. Looks like today will be a good day for spring cleaning. Do a "room by room" in your apartment, detailing everything--it's just hiding. Maybe they will make a PV with one of those keyfinders attached.

Thanks!! And that sounds like a great idea, Maybe incorporating the "The Clapper" into one..LOL!

seanmc

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2008
Fairfield California
I sleep with mine! I have a small pillow next to me on my bed where I keep my Provari and my cell phone...haha. We did have a party one time and one of my friends was drunk and picked it up and put it in his pocket when he left...I freaked out the night looking for it. Luckily he called me the next morning wondering what the hell it was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread