OMG its here !

Status
Not open for further replies.

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
Well Jeez! It's about time. We are all happy for you. Now, don't just sit there - charge the batteries, and get that thing fired up. We are waiting for a detailed report.

I managed to get it on the charger before I wrote this, was a ruff time though, couldn't figure out how to get the box open, didn't know it slid...LOL
The lights green now, but I'm scared to do anything else, LOL
I forgot everything I've read and watched on here...I wasn't looking for it to be here today and I have errands to do, WHAAA!

DocWyatt

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2010
OK
Did you buy any cartomizers or just got the kit with the cartridges?

Also, since I know all of LiteCig's stuff... what juice did you buy? My first order I only bought High Caliber. On my next order i bought the cheaper Dekang...

I will just be nice and say that the High Caliber is "slightly" better..as in a LOT.....;)

Last edited:

asti

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2010
TX. USA
Hey, how come this thread got moved?
How long does it take for that shipping junk to get out of the atomizer? I used canned air on both of them and have them sitting on my mouse pad and have to shuffle them around cause they're sitting in a wet spot!
TheBuss, I ordered extra box of cartridges and cartOmizers, the 3 bottles of juice don't say anything so dunno, the bottle of VG does say high caliber on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread