OMG TASTY VAPOR is BEST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxUT

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 4, 2009
Ogden, UT, US
Maybe I got a bad mix, mine tastes cinnamony, it reminds me of a cinnabon not at all of tobacco. I still like it, just surprised to hear so many saying it is so close to tobacco IDK, oh well it sure is yummy.

The last bottle of Tasty Vapor Tobacco I received had a hint of spice, maybe cinnamon. I love it! It is hands down the best tasting juice of all that I've tried in six months of vaping.

Usually I switch flavors several times a day, but I've been vaping this exclusively since December 30 and still not tired of it.

Trouble is, I'll probably never get another bottle exactly like it. This one probably had a touch of Atomic Fireball accidentally added to it. Next order I'll get the Atomic Fireball along with the Tobacco and try mixing them.

the86d

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 13, 2009
So. California, USA
I only have 2 all day vapes ( I do chain-vape just cuz it tastes SOOO).The are the Cafe Machiatto and blueberry chessecake. I know it seems gross esp to a new vaper, but he through it in for free, sooo...
I had completely out yesterday and I wanted to scream!! Luckily, got here today. YAY happy me! Thanks Geoff, you rock. I would probably try some of the others, but I'm to chicken *LOL* :thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Don't feel bad, I have drunk-posted in the past too.

poogiecat

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 23, 2009
Chicago, IL
I tried tasty vapor because I heard so many good reviews about it, however The order I received was not what I had ordered at all, he got the flavors wrong. Also when I tried to contact him to fix the mistake he never responded, not to mention the juice I did get tastes like pure garbage and is too thick and gunk's up my atty's. I definitely will not be doing business with Tasty Vapor again in the future.

Are you sure your talking about Tasty Vapor? He's super easy to reach ... just go to the tastyvapor.us website and click on the "live support" box in the upper right hand corner. You will be able to chat directly with him. Also, I've been using his juices for a while and not only are they delicious, they've never gunked up my attys.

Farcry

Oct 9, 2009
Cape Coral, FL
After reading all the great reviews about tasyvapor I had to try some. I ordered Atomic Fireball and Peach Melba at 11mg and 50% VG.
The Atomic Fireball tastes exactly like it says. It has excellent vapor and taste. I do have an atomizer that I use only for this flavor because it's so strong. Although this flavor is good, it's not going to be my all day vape flavor.
The Peach melba was dissappointing. Good vapor but it doesn't taste like peach or melba. I ordered this because I do like the desert and Juicy Peach from another vendor is 1 of my favorites. Tasty Vapor's peach melba tasted to me like soap. I was however able to salvage it by adding some more raspberry (Tones) flavoring to it.
I will order from him again, but still looking for my all day flavor.

fatalis

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 18, 2009
Los Angeles, CA
www.myspace.com
So, I'm thinking about buying from Tasty Vapor, what flavor should I get? On hand right now, I have 60 ml Dekang 555 (my favorite, obviously), 10 ml Dekang Vanilla, 10 ml Dekang RY4, and 10 ml Dekang Cappuccino (don't like it). I go through maybe 2 ml a week.

As you can tell, I like some added flavor, but not too much added sweetness. How does his tobacco compare to 555? I was planning on getting a bottle of 48 mg + doubler for the price economy, but that's a lot of juice. Does juice actually ever go bad? If so, how long do I have?

Anyways, just wondering what I should get. My preferences are up there obviously, but I'm open to hearing descriptions of your favorite flavor even if it doesn't fit. He has some really interesting flavors, and I'm not totally opposed to broadening my horizons.

EDIT: Also, I see he'll mix in some VG, which people usually regard as a positive thing. How much should I request? If it matters, I vape off a KR8 and a 510.

Well, my definite faves from him (the ones I ALWAYS have when I go ANWHERE) are: the Cafe Macchiatto, the blueberry cheesecake and the chocolate coconut cream pie, YUM!!! Nothing (so far) holds a candle to 'em. My second fave is The Tennessee Cured and the espresso by Johnson creek... ;)

beecee

ECF Veteran
Dec 7, 2009
Valley of the Sunstroke
I am eagerly waiting for my Strawberry Cheesecake to get her. I love strawberry cheesecake like no ones business. People cannot set one near me and expect it to last 10 minutes. haha

Anyway, anyone try this yet? Like it? :)

BTW, my fav so far is BF, also waiting for Atomic fireball which I've heard so many good things about.

JDSupreme

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
I am eagerly waiting for my Strawberry Cheesecake to get her. I love strawberry cheesecake like no ones business. People cannot set one near me and expect it to last 10 minutes. haha

Anyway, anyone try this yet? Like it? :)

BTW, my fav so far is BF, also waiting for Atomic fireball which I've heard so many good things about.

Strawberry cheesecake is good, more of a mild strawberry taste and more cheesecake, the blueberry cheesecake was def more blueberry and less cheesecake. Both very good!

mmmelaney

ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
Seattle, WA
Just wanted to thanks for this review. I have been looking for liquid that actually tastes like something for a long time. I just got my order, and WOW!

I ordered TV Butter Rum and Atomic Cinnamon on the advice of "Syberhag" and she was telling the truth. I really can't stop eating the stuff actually. It's sooooooo good. The Atomic cinnamon is perfect for a nicotine juice because the bight of the nicotine just adds to the red-hots flavor.... Definitely don't let kids near this stuff.

David Bruno

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 18, 2009
Iron Mountain , Michigan
I really have to beware of any tobacco flavor that tastes like pipe tobacco. I have about 150 Lbs of various pipe tobaccos from all over the world. Most are worth quite a bit of money. I've got the real Dunhill tobaccos that aren't made anymore. They are kept in air tight mason jars in 8 0z. GOOD pipe tobacco gets better with age. Not the kind you get in drug stores. I'm going to have a auction in the future. I'm also selling my pipes. Some worth hundreds of dollars. It's a tempation having them here, but ssince getting throat cancer I was told NO by the doctor. Most e liquids aren't anything like real pipe tobacco. I will avoid tasty vapors because many have said that about tasting like good pipe. I will be getting some of the cafe Mocha in the mail. That will be my first try with tasty.
I've ordered from all of the other top sellers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread