3Smokr

Aug 20, 2010
Saudi Arabia
----------------------------------------
I just saw "Crap....Time has come for me to ask you for MORE patience"

hope you will get well :)
-----------------------------------------

My order is pending for Additional Information Required

and I have contact you guys in tastyvapor by email in 10/5/2010 and now its 10/12/2010

what I have to do now

please str8 talk here :facepalm:

sorry to post this here but u made me do it there is no other way

Last edited:

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
One of our mixers WAS sick. Better now. Wife had been in Russia for two weeks, which left us with one less mixer/manager, our shipper had to have a toe amputated. So, we've been on a skeleton staff with the usual orders pouring in and a good 100 e-mails, live chats, phone calls, etc, with everybody screaming why their order is still pending.

People really don't understand that we don't just pull your stuff from a shelf, stick it in a box and off it goes, we are artisans, we hand craft every single liquid, as such, orders sit in pile until they're mixed.

However, the good news is, wife is coming back today, but will be lagged for a good couple of days. I have a new part time shipper coming in on weekends to thump things out.

And we're interviewing a new mixer/shipper on Monday.

This will not only allow us to get caught up, we'll be able to run our banner ads for new customers, have the time to get back to answering all of the e-mails, ECF concerns, and probably be able to bring our usual turnaround time back down to 24 hours on a regular basis.

Good things comes to those who wait. In our case, we don't have much choice.

SinisterSpatula

Oct 10, 2010
Las Vegas
Geoff, thanks for TV and for all that you do, it's now my favorite site to get my juices. Having to wait I admit did put me off a little and I had my doubts if it was going to be worth it, but now that I've had a chance to try out your wares, I see that the wait was absolutely positively with out a single doubt, totally worth it.

NanC

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 5, 2010
NY
When I was a kid, with my parents eating at a Chinese restaurant, I asked my dad why he gave the waiter a tip. He answered, "because if I don't, next time he will spit in our soup!"

I wonder if the same logic applies to being patient with e-liquid makers? :ohmy:

Ouch...I don't think that applies to TV...in MHO, anyway.

IMWylde

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2010
USA
When I was a kid, with my parents eating at a Chinese restaurant, I asked my dad why he gave the waiter a tip. He answered, "because if I don't, next time he will spit in our soup!"

I wonder if the same logic applies to being patient with e-liquid makers? :ohmy:

This, ROFL.
My dad used to say that too.

Strigoi

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 12, 2010
Martinez, CA
Geoff...

if you ever get in a bind and need help shipping stuff feel free to contact me. i'm in Concord and have been doing all the Ebay stuff at my work for almost 6 years now. i'm a pro when it comes to shipping with USPS and doing international stuff. out of 6,000+ items i've shipped i can count the problems i've had (that are my fault) on less than one hand. 2 of them can be blamed on UPS being very hard on packages as well.

i'm usually off work by 3pm in WC so jamming out your way isn't an issue. shoot me a PM if you want my contact info.

Mr. Tasty Vapor

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
We now have a staff of four mixers, five if needed (I do every damned thing here anyway), we have two shippers, we are catching up QUICK and should be back down to 24 hour turnarounds by the weekend.

Spit in the liquids? Wouldn't vape very well so we'll just leave that out. Deal? (that was seriously uncalled for).

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread