• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

***ON TOPIC***Welcome to Emerald City - PLEASE READ!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bryn

ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2009
Arkansas, USA
Thanks for the warm welcome, Bite Me and Wiz!

Wiz, sorry that you're sick. It's no fun to be sick. Hereeeee's pixie dust from me to make you feel better soon.

f8be434a-15e5-478a-8e34-b2d57f86d0c.gif

I'm fond of adding images. Ask Bite Me. lol ;) Chris, isn't it?

Last edited:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Hello everyone (especially you Wiz)....I am so glad to finally be able to enter the Emerald City. I am sorry to hear that you had been sick Wiz, I hope you and your family are much better now. This is a wonderful forum, and I see I have plenty of reading ahead of me.

Again, thank you for inviting me.
deeanne59.....A Big Warm Welcome to You!!!...Enjoy the reading...and thank you for the well wishes..Wiz and family are doing much better today!!:)The Wiz!

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Thanks for the warm welcome, Bite Me and Wiz!

Wiz, sorry that you're sick. It's no fun to be sick. Hereeeee's pixie dust from me to make you feel better soon.

f8be434a-15e5-478a-8e34-b2d57f86d0c.gif

I'm fond of adding images. Ask Bite Me. lol ;) Chris, isn't it?

Yes Bryn.... you got it right.
And thanks for the Pixi Dust, or Fairy dust, or whatever you want to call it.
I don't think she looks too happy about having to give it up however!!! LOL, but WE appreciate it none the less!!! LOL!!!

Kate51

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 27, 2009
Argyle Wi USA
OOoohh, lots of new faces in here!! The place is getting cramped, eh, maybe time for some wall moving!
Have been busy, hubby been sick with some kind of bacterial thing in his throat, so haven't been able to do much sitting here. Everytime I do it hear a croaking 'hey hon...' needing something. Poor guy, getting better now, but now I'm behind with all my stuff.
(Men can't suffer quietly like girls do.)
I see a lot of suffering going on here, hope everyone gets back up and well soon...Welcome all "newbies"!!

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Oh, No, Kate!! You didn't kill the thread! It died it's own, untimely, unfortunate, unloved, unresponsive, unanswered, unneeded, unwanted, undeserved, unedited, unprinted, untended, unrepentant, unwhatever, death.:lol:

Hopefully, things will pick up soon. If not, we'll always have Paris...

Tee-Hee!!! I can't believe that I used that quote in an Emerald City thread!!!
Play it again Sam!!!:cool:

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Kate....Like BM said....You are no "Thread Killer". Things will pick up....I promise!! Bad health,Bad job and Bad(well sometimes they are good)Kids have prevented me from my responsabilities as Wizard of The Emerald City! I will be on vacation for a week in Sunny Fla next week.....I am hoping all that nice warm weather will be the cure!:)The Wiz!

Walk...You mean like when I "promised" the Scarecrow a real brain?....I am not feeling to secure with that statement...You will need a long distance whip cracking...LOL:)The Wiz!

Wanna borrow my whip? I might be persuaded to loan it out...for a just cause - hehehe

BiteMe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 31, 2009
Stanwood, WA
Bryn....I am going to be in Venice(Gulf side).My Mom lives there and is three blocks from the beach.....I will swim out far and kiss a dolphin for you ok? BiteMe........Like Dorothy once said "There's No Place Like Home"(Unless you are going to Fla).....I promise to write and post a pic or two here!!:)The Wiz!

Wiz..."theres no place like home" can be taken in a negative light also, simply by adding a sarcastic tone of voice to it, closely followed by a "damn it" or two!!! LOL
But I know that your heart is in the right place, so I still wish you the happiest of vacations!!:p

Thanks Vicks.....But there are pleanty of "Cruel Taskmasters" to keep Walk in line while I am gone.Plus he always gives me the "Dirt" on what happened durring my absences...LOL..:)The Wiz!

What on earth?????
What are you doing to our Walk buddy?????
He sure didn't strike me as a "Dirt" kinda guy!!!
On one hand you want to "Whip him into shape" and on the other, you want him to "Dish the dirt".....
I don't know about this....... (tee-hee!!!)

Hey Walk!!!!!
Get hold of me when the Wiz leaves!!!
We'll invent.....er......ummm.........report......yeah...that's the ticket!!!.....report!!!............some real "Dirt" to feed him when he gets back!!! LOL:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread